Author Topic: Thrillville & Thrillville: Off The Rails Maps  (Read 569 times)

Offline Cyartog959

Thrillville & Thrillville: Off The Rails Maps
« on: July 10, 2024, 06:58:20 am »
My mind just lately thought of what games' maps aren't yet seen, "Thrillville" and its sequel, "Thrillville: Off The Rails".

If some of you in the community may or may not remember, the games made by Frontier Developments are roller coaster management simulators, taking on the steps of Rollercoaster Tycoon's park managing formula, places people in charge of managing the eccentric inventor and theme park enthusiast Uncle Mortimer's Thrillville Amusement Parks, a popular line of amusement parks guaranteed to give guests lots of fun while keeping tabs on the player's efforts of being the theme park manager, all the while taking on the rather evil business-focused billionaire mogul and overall main antagonist, Vernon Garrison, who churned up his own theme park rival line, Globo-Joy, and seeks to derail Mortimer's fun-centered parks and conquer the theme park market, regardless of consumers' misery and opinions. So, naturally, its up to Mortimer, and, who else, the players, that's us, to stop Garrison's plans and keep Thrillville a success.

I just thought that seeing the maps of Rollercoaster Tycoon made me think of said two games' maps not yet seen here. There's a couple of them, including their minigames, not counting the attractions with customizable layouts.

I'm sure they were nice and fun as many remember.

Whoever is up to mapping them, please go right ahead. It may be a bit of a ride, no pun intended, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.