Author Topic: Just 'cause I'm busy doesn't mean this place has to be quiet.  (Read 13418 times)

Online JonLeung

• Administrator
I mean, geez, it's the perfect opportunity to talk about me behind my back!

And then see how long you can keep messages up before I come back and mod someone!  Lots of fun.

No, seriously, what's up?

Offline TerraEsperZ

RE: Just 'cause I'm busy doesn't mean this place has to be quiet.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 02:39:03 pm »
Busy with work and RL as usual. Plus, I'm working the rest of the time on mapping Sonic CD; I just haven't finished anything new yet. Though it's been a while since there's been real activity on the Social Board.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline RT 55J

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 06:55:43 pm »
I'm so lazy that I can't even post here!

---

Dot? Dot. Dot!

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 07:46:27 pm »
Just so you know, lazy's not an excuse. Get out the feather and tar everyone >:D !

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline The Ultimate Koopa

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 04:09:55 pm »
yeah... what is going on with this place?? I can understand ONE member not posting in a few ours... but I cannot understand why none of the... 97 members  sometimes don't post.... in a single topic.... in a single board.... within a single category....... for as long as three....whole.....days...

Infact now... the last post was...

22/03/07 5:15:57AM

It's now

23/03/07 10:09:00PM roughly that's about

1 day, 16 hours and 53 minutes

Offline RT 55J

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 07:40:45 pm »
We only have like 4 active members. :P

Speaking of activity, can anybody find me an image editor that can search and replace colors?

---

Dot? Dot. Dot!

Online JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 07:45:51 pm »
Um...I just use Paint Shop Pro and edit the palette.

If you use PNGGauntlet first, you can trim down the palette to only the colours that are there, and then it's easier to manipulate the colours with a 16- or 256-colour palette.

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 08:00:54 pm »
I use VicMan's Photo Editor. Don't ask me why; I just found it while searching for a program that did that *and* wasn't a huge resources hog. The only thing that sucks is that the shareware version doesn't allow editing of images larger than 1000 x 1000 pixels.

---

-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline mephea

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 07:52:21 pm »
god i wish you boys knew what busy was.  *le sigh* what is that wii experience like because ive had mine since mid february and ive played it 4 hours total because of my busy life.  college is work.  add work in, and then add the new responsibilities of being a homeowner...omfg....

sorry ive been gone so long....miss you guys terribly, and i miss my hobby.  much <3.  Symphony of the night for the 360 is cool crickets.

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 09:07:16 pm »
We miss you too Mephea. Hope college/work/"homeowning" don't end up killing you. Just take care of yourself, you hear ;) ? And finally, better to be too busy than not busy at all, at least I think so.

---

-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline StarFighters76

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 09:20:07 am »
Believe me, it's not personal. I've been mostly busy with other stuff IRL and with mapping on GameFAQs.

---

Creator of over 480 maps on GameFAQs. ^_^
Creator of over 4,300 maps on GameFAQs!

JonLeung

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 10:49:17 pm »
Been busy too with work. Not fun but hey I need the money don't we all. I'll try to come by more often.

Online JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 08:20:27 pm »
I got a raise recently, but since then, I've been working overtime.  I worked last Saturday too and should probably go in this Saturday.  Busy, busy.  Plus, I have a DVD and another project for a family friend to do, and some other junk, which is why I'm not here much.  Plus, I may be regularly going to church again, so Sundays might not be update days anymore as they seemed to be lately.

Offline CleverConveyence

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 07:15:36 pm »
Dodging schoolwork.  Doesn't seem to matter.  For example, I sleep through most of my math class, and I have a 96%.  Has pretty much all the teachers in the math department completely baffled.  To be honest, I'm not sure I understand it either.