Author Topic: Wow. This apricot cheescake is REALLY nice...  (Read 15355 times)

Offline Inty

Wow. This apricot cheescake is REALLY nice...
« on: April 18, 2006, 01:55:17 pm »
I've got pretty much a full 9inch cheesecake here to myself. Nobody else in the household liked it, so it's all mine. I'm update half way through and starting to struggle.

---

Inty/Chris/Intanos VI
<b>I need £5 paypal to pay subs ._.</b>

Offline Jade

RE: Wow. This apricot cheescake is REALLY nice...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 04:47:31 am »
Pig.

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 06:59:55 am »
Cheesecakes are good, but in moderation only. They're just too rich, but oh so tasty...

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Thraxian

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 07:16:00 am »
I got myself a cheesecake the other day too.  It was 1/4 original, 1/4 turtle, 1/4 rasberry, and 1/4 chocolate.  So far, only 2 slices (of 16) are gone.  I really should resolve that problem.

On the flip-side, I made myself a cookies and cream milkshake last night.  I highly recommend the Magic Bullet for all your milkshake needs.

Offline Jade

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 07:33:11 am »
cheesecakes make me feel sick all the times.

Offline Revned

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 05:44:37 pm »
I hate cheesecake. All kinds.

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 06:44:59 pm »
What!? There's no way in hell I'm ever mapping again with a guy who hates cheesecake, let me tell you that. It's almost, like, a crime against nature ;) !

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Revned

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 06:57:32 pm »
It's just too... I don't know, too much like thick, unsweetened frosting. Blech. No texture at all :/

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 07:19:59 pm »
Out of curiosity, what's your favorite kind of desert? In fact, what are everyone else's?

(Did I write that right Revned?)

For me:

-Apple and sugar pie (doesn't feel as purely 'sugar' thanks to the apples yet is just as sweet if not more than regular sugar pie)

-3 colors Jello (you know, when you make one batch in a bowl, let it set, then add another color on top, repeat, and then the same with a third one)

-Fruit pies (the kind which is made of a flaky crust covered with a very sweet gelatine with fruits like kiwis, blueberries and strawberries on top)

-Tarte Tatin (a French variation on an appel pie which is served upside down, ending with the crust on top; my recipe is made with apples chunks and maple sirup)

-Blueberry pie

The one kind of desert I can't stand is the pure sugary kind, like brown sugar cubes (I don't know the real English name)

---

-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Revned

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 07:31:48 pm »
"Desert" is not the word you wanted to use. "Dessert" is cake, ice cream, pie, etc. It's fine otherwise, though.

I don't much care for pies. I'll eat them, but I get bored. I'd say my favorite dessert is probably just vanilla ice cream. Boring, I know.