Author Topic: You know that Link's Awakening Advance map?  (Read 24621 times)

Offline magicbay

• this isn't me.. just a celeb i like..
RE: You know that Link's Awakening Advance map?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2008, 03:43:04 pm »
why not put the 58 x 58 map up for sale either locally or on the internet?

i'm sure someone would want something that big to put on a wall or something.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2008, 04:04:36 pm »
I returned the oversized one.  That was quite a while ago...I guess I never mentioned it here.  Though I'm sure there was another topic just about my own framed Light World map...ah, here it is.

In any case, I never did get around to printing and framing the Dark World map.  I don't know why.  I guess I've been busy with other stuff lately.

Offline Eggz

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2008, 09:48:30 pm »
Have to say having both maps properly framed and hung either opposite each other or next to each other would make for a pretty sweet piece of "modern art", so to speak. I know some of the big comic book shops here in town sell things like that (not framed mind you) individually for something around 80$ a poster. This way it's probably cheaper, and you get the satisfaction of knowing you had some personal part in it, even if it is just a rip. :P

---

This looks like a job for Science!

Offline The Ultimate Koopa

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2008, 05:50:20 am »
Wait, Ryan Ferneau? Are you the guy who posted on GameFAQs and keeps bumping topics for no reason, posting no relevent information, other than "uncorrecting" someone, for example, when someone mentioned "TC", you said "I think you mean OP - meaning Original Poster"? If you are the same guy, then, firstly, it's TC not OP (TC means Topic Creator), and secondly, you need to STOP necroposting (mostly GameFAQs, but I think it's allowed here).... well anyway <_<

Offline marioman

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2008, 01:07:34 pm »
TUK, I will say this as nice as I can despite my feelings about the GameFAQs message boards.  Please do not bring up personal GameFAQs garbage/idiocy at this board.  If this guy is necroposting or posting irrelevant stuff on GameFAQs then post at GameFAQs and mini mod him there.  Otherwise you are the one who is making irrelevant posts.

Offline The Ultimate Koopa

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2008, 01:35:36 am »
I was talking about both here and GameFAQs, when I mentioned necroposting, as he also bumped a 7.5 month old topic... <_<

Offline Eggz

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2008, 12:27:19 pm »
It's not necessarily a bad thing to revive old posts, it gets discussion going about it again. But I agree with marioman, bringing up issues from another forum without just cause is just annoying and doesn't belong here, and if you do feel the compelling need to call someone out, do it more discreetly, like a PM or something, otherwise you're almost as bad as he is.

---