Author Topic: XX days until Christmas!  (Read 59128 times)

Offline The Ultimate Koopa

RE: XX days until Christmas!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2007, 02:43:45 pm »
Before I tell you... you have to know decimal, octimal, binary... all that lark...<_< anyway...

the number 25, in decimal (base-10), is equal to the number 31 in octimal (base-8), or......

25 Dec = 31 Oct

HAHAHA Christmas = 25 Dec(ember), and Hallowe'en = 31 Oct(ober) XD lawl....

Offline marioman

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 04:47:34 pm »
I actually laughed.  Nice riddle.

Offline RT 55J

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 08:18:10 pm »
I know something that happens in 153 days and you don't.

---

Dot? Dot. Dot!

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2007, 06:38:48 am »
Is that April 10th, or April 11th?

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2007, 06:42:45 am »
I know on April 10th, it's the birthday of Princess Ariane of the Netherlands, who will be 1 year old... and also, April 10th, 2008 will be the 55th anniversary of the first 3-D film in New York <_<, 38 years since Paul McCartney announced his departure from the Beatles, and... other things, and April 11th, is known for... things like .... errrmmmm......................... Joss Stone's birthday, but I bet it has something to do with.... either a videogame or movie being released, or.... it's your BURFDAY!<_<????

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2007, 03:44:28 am »
You know this does get pretty boring... about 120-130 members, and NOT A SINGLE POST FOR TWO ENTIRE DAYS! (I.e. it is November 16th, and the last post was November 14th... possibly even November 13th in other timezones), oh and...

38/39 days until Christmas!

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2007, 07:06:17 am »

Offline marioman

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2007, 01:34:32 pm »
28 days until Mega Man's 20th anniversary.

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2007, 03:27:53 pm »
Bah, Mega Man's anniversary means nothing as long as the original series has been burried and forgotten in favor of all the new stuff like Starforce and ZX. If only they could manage to make new game from the old series while still making it fresh by changing the basic formula... I guess I miss Rock, Roll, Blues and the rest.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline marioman

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2007, 05:08:17 pm »
I don't mind ZX that much.  It does follow the original storyline, and it does have gameplay elements similar to that of a classic game.  I too would like to see a Mega Man 9 or something, but ZX is OK for now.

Star Force on the other hand is terrible.  I think that Battle Network and Star Force have been the biggest waste of Capcom's time.  It shifted the fanbase from devoted gamers to 7-year-olds that just see it as another Pokemon clone.  Sure Capcom has made a load of money from it, but now that the novelty is wearing off, they are going to have to figure out something else.

Hopefully the 20th festivities will bring a better grade of Mega Man game.

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2007, 11:21:05 pm »
I guess I miss the funnier and friendlier universe of the classic Mega Man, back before their world got into the habit of being detroyed twice a week by Mavericks/Dark Elves/Evil Humans/etc.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 07:40:19 am »
On-topic... 5 weeks.

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 07:58:09 am »
Alright alright! Okay, something Christmas related, something Christmas related...

Duh, it's snowing this morning and thus the first time this year where I actually feel like Christmas is just around the corner?

---

-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2007, 05:46:56 am »
OK, now erm... what is it about where I live that makes it Christmassy? Hmmm... firstly, ... the weather... let's see.... a bit of rain, and a bit of sun... temperatures ranging from 6 to 10C in the day, and -1 to 7C at night.... North-Westerly winds, from 7 to 17 mph.... mid-high humidity, ..... erm.... too warm for Winter IMO.... (should be -10, for nights, and about 1-2 for days etc)... oh and erm.... I hope we get a decent amount of snow for once :D

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2007, 05:04:27 pm »
As of 4 minutes ago, for me... (it's 12:04 am), 31 days left!