Author Topic: XX days until Christmas!  (Read 59118 times)

Offline Zeric

RE: XX days until Christmas!
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2007, 07:36:05 am »
As everyone here knows I am not much of a big talker so I will just say merry christmas everyone.

---

Current Projects: Akumajo Dracula (X6800)
Current Projects: Akumajo Dracula (X6800 - Final Stage) Mega Man X2 (SNES Sigma 2)

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA - 83%)

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2007, 11:46:11 am »
marioman Said:
Meh, I am not too big on covering everything/everybody.  So I'll wish you what I want and you wish me what you want.

Merry Christmas.

Just covering all the bases. I once wished a Merry Christmas in a forum of usually reasonable people only to have a few fly off the handle and being pissed off because I "dared" to assume they were practicing Christians. Which is really stupid because I only wanted to wish people the best of times, and you can never have too many occasions to celebrate and have fun :)

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Current projects: Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES), Sonic CD (Sega CD)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Revned

« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2007, 09:07:36 am »
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2007, 10:58:12 am »
Seconded! Hope you all had a great time last night :)

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Current projects: Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES), Sonic CD (Sega CD)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Rew

« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2007, 11:27:41 am »
Merry Christmas/happy winter festivity of your choice, everyone! =D
From the Super Smash Bros. Brawl board on GameFAQs:
The only Fox News we're interested in is breakthroughs in his metagame.

Offline DarkWolf

« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2007, 06:22:33 pm »
I mostly got money, which was to be expected, but one of my aunts got me a Motorhead t-shirt.  Awesome.

Offline RT 55J

« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2007, 09:18:41 pm »
I got a brand new computer. Now all I have to due is get rid of all the junk that came with it.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2007, 10:07:32 pm »
Merry Christmas, since I didn't get around to saying it.  (Though those of you on the east coast of North America were probably already in bed a while ago resting up for Boxing Day sales.)

I got a Transformers G1 calendar, some money, and an Optimus Prime Big Blaster (which my mom got and is now going to return).

My brother got an Optimus Prime poster, and I'm enjoying the More Than Meets The Eye books I got for myself.  :P

(This year has been unusually Transformers-related...yes, this is unusual, even for me.)

Oh yeah, my brother also got me Season 2 of Sam & Max.  And I got him a bunch of Wii Points.

Come to think of it, me and my brother didn't get the usual clothes/candy/chocolates "fodder" from our parents this time.  Maybe because I complain about that every year.  :P

Christmas ain't what it used to be, but I'm thankful for the time off from work.

Offline marioman

« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2007, 08:31:46 am »
-1 days until Christmas.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2007, 09:33:01 am »
We could count to Christmas 2008.  :P

I guess it'd be 365 days from today (don't forget, next year is a leap year)...  :P

I remember doing the math, and in the Twleve Days of Christmas, if the singer got each item again each day, he'd actually be getting 364 items total...maybe in a non-leap year, he could get them again, one a day, except for one day, maybe Christmas Day itself...(I don't know what you'd do with a single "lord-a-leaping", and you'd get that for thirty days...)</ramble>

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2008, 07:01:44 am »
Well, what do you know, it's under a month!

29 days!

Offline The Ultimate Koopa

« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2008, 08:39:36 am »
You know, I'm 19 years old now, and the things I usually get for Christmas are I dunno, DVD boxsets of stuff like The Simpsons, or South Park or whatever, CDs, and stuff. I also jump around going " OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG itz tomorroooo YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY" ... <_< >_> of course I don't really...

What actually happens is my grandparents 'secretly' take this big bag of prezzies in to my room. I usually kind of wake up at this time (usually 7 am ish), but then just lay there with my eyes closed pretending to be a sleep, then wait for them to go out... then get up, turn my light on (it's usually still dark at that time), and open my presents. Oh it's just a Wii. .... *opens another one* ... OH My GOD! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! A PACKET OF STAPLES <_< OK it's not that lame.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2008, 11:08:12 pm »
52 minutes!

Sadly, it hasn't really felt much like Christmas.  We even had to work a half-day today.

But our team won the gingerbread house competition at work yesterday.  That was fun.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2008, 12:02:35 am »
Merry Christmas, everyone!

I should get to bed to be sure Santa doesn't freak out.

Offline StarFighters76

« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2008, 09:14:42 am »
Merry Xmas

---

Creator of over 830 maps on GameFAQs. ^_^
Creator of over 4,300 maps on GameFAQs!