Author Topic: Mega Man V (GB)  (Read 22847 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
RE: Mega Man V (GB)
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 03:33:14 pm »
Probably after all that crap I gave you about Treasure Master, you have reason to keep quiet.  :P  Just hope no one else does it before you.  0_0

I guess we're off-topic anyway, but I'll bug you about Battletoads some other time.  :P

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 04:20:19 pm »
I don't think so. That game is unfortunately a lost treasure and few people know about it. Plus, the only site on the net devoted to it vanished the very same night that I asked for some help on their forum. That's me right there; a normal man with the power to make web sites crash by my mere presence (it's happened more often than you'd think) :(

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Current projects: ?????? (Gen), Sonic The Hedgehog (Gen), Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES), Bucky O'Hare (NES)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline vorpal86

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 07:00:11 pm »
These are nicely done Terra. This is prolly one of the only Mega Man Games I haven't finished, other than the last 2 X Games. (X Games.. Heh )

I like the color scheme used in this game's SGB palette. It looks cool, and it's a lot cleaner than the regular dull gray scale GB. :)

I'm sure this game didn't get the praise it deserved. The bossed are actually bosses from previous MM games, with different levels. This one probably was the basis for Mega Man 7's new collect bolts and buy addition. I actually had this game at one time and played it on SNES with the SGB enhancer.

At any rate, i'm sure you folks know about this site (Mega Man home Page) and here is the link to the MMV section.

http://mmhp.net/GameHints/MMV.html

See ya folks, nice work Terra

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 08:38:52 pm »
Sure I know about Mandi Paugh's page! Behold how (more) geeky I used to be back in the MegaGrams from 7-31-1998. Check the next-to-last message by one TerraSPR :)

Although I don't understand why you say the bosses were from previous games (aside from the "Rockman Killers", from the first four GB games) since the Robot Masters were all new for a change, even if I found them a bit unexciting.

---

Current projects: Ristar-The Shooting Star (Gen), Sonic The Hedgehog (Gen), Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES), Bucky O'Hare (NES)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)