Author Topic: New Polls  (Read 15024 times)

Offline Will

New Polls
« on: April 04, 2008, 03:53:39 am »
I have not yet voted for polls because I don't find many polls suiting to me as the polls seem to consist of brand new games and consoles which I am very new to. I would like it if there a poll on TV series related to your favourite games. For example why not ask the poll, "Which of the seven kooplings in Super Mario Bros. 3 do you prefer?". If you can't wait to find out what I would answer I will tell in my next post.

Offline Maxim

RE: New Polls
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 06:05:17 am »
Whereas someone who has never played SMB3 would be left out. Keeping it current at least keeps it mainstream.

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 08:56:53 am »
Don't worry Will, I too am often clueless about recent games. I remember when JonLeung and others collaborated on the "Metal Gear X: Guns Of the Mavericks" April Fool's hoax. I was asked to help, but I simply had no interest in participating because I knew nothing about Metal Gear Solid except that a guy named Snake infiltrated stuff and killed bad guys. And I was apparently the only one that ignorant on the face of the net at the time.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Current projects: Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man V (GB), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline marioman

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 09:42:39 am »
And it's not like the polls around here are too important...

Offline Revned

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 10:51:35 am »
I also think multiple polls on Smash Bros. in a row was excessive. It's not like I could do better; I'm sure it gets tedious thinking of so many polls. Maybe if there was a suggestion thread?

Offline Will

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 02:37:11 am »
I almost forgot. I wanted to tell you, which of the kooplings are my favourite and that is Wendy, the spoilt, brat and only girl of King Koopa.