Author Topic: Super NES Game Atlas (a "continuation" of the original NES Game Atlas)  (Read 206426 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Yup, Will sure has indeed finished off Bonkers.

Also from Will, a bit more of The Magical Quest: Starring Mickey Mouse.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Again from Will, two more maps from The Magical Quest: Starring Mickey Mouse.

Offline Will

Took me some time to make it to this point. I've finished halfway through "The Magical Quest". I now await what comes next in Pete's peak.

Offline Piranhaplant

I'm working on some more maps from Yoshi's Island, and fixing my old maps.  Adding backgrounds on the 2-4 map is hard, because the default color that ZSNES makes as the background when you disable all the layers is used in the level, but I'm working on it.

---

Games I have mapped--Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES), Mario Party 3 (N64), Super Mario Bros Deluxe (GBC), New Super Mario Bros. (DS), Mario Kart DS (DS)
Games I have mapped--Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES), Mario Party 3 (N64), Super Mario Bros Deluxe (GBC), New Super Mario Bros. (DS), Mario Kart DS (DS)

Offline Peardian

• Busy busy
The more I look at my old YI maps, the more I want to go back and redo them, but I have so much on my plate already. I'm impressed by the quality of Piranhaplant's latest maps. In fact, his updated 2-2 map looks almost exactly like how I would have done it, with a few stylistic differences of course. I'm feeling rather bleh right now, but I might put my other maps on the backburner right now and focus on fixing my old YI maps. Maybe. Oh and map all the other fortress/castle levels that Piranhaplant hasn't gotten to yet. I do love castles~

---

YTT (34%) - WL4 (60%) - PM (32%)
MM (10%) - SMA3 (33%) - DNS (0%)

Come check out the Nintendo 64 Mapping Workshop!

Offline Will

I've finally managed to reach the final stage 6: Pete's Castle in the Magical Quest. Stages 4 and 5 are shorter and easier than the previous ones but soon comes my chance to finally finish mapping that game. Pete's Castle is quite big and complicated, but I've handled that sort so far.

Offline Will

Now once and for all I've completed "The Magical Quest - Starring Mickey Mouse"! Another game to finally tick off the list, the very coming weekend.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Good job, Will!  With Christmas holidays coming up, the next update could be earlier or later, probably earlier.

Are you going to tackle Aladdin next?

Offline Will

I might do Aladdin, although there is the stage "A Whole new World" where Aladdin and Jasmine and riding the carpet across the world in the night and all you have to do is collect gems. That stage I am not capable of mapping due to the vast amount of clouds, scattered gems, up and down going and long backgrounds. What I'll do next, I'll leave it as a surprise.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Okay, I found time to put up the remaining The Magical Quest: Starring Mickey Mouse maps today after all.

Another green "O", so Chapter 5: Disney Dizziness is half done now!  Thanks, Will!

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Will Mallia started Disney's Aladdin.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Tropicon started Super Castlevania IV.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Today, more of Tropicon's work on Super Castlevania IV and one more area of Aladdin from Will Mallia are up.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
I've put up the last of Topicon's maps for Super Castlevania IV so that also completes Chapter 8: Castles Of Horror!  Thanks, Tropicon!

Offline Will

I've finished the second stage "Cave of Wonders" and I'm halfway through the third stage "Collapsing Cave" on the rug riding area.