Author Topic: Super NES Game Atlas (a "continuation" of the original NES Game Atlas)  (Read 206472 times)

Offline Will

Now you've come to mention Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, here is a sample of a map from my NDS prototype mapping days.

Offline Peardian

• Busy busy
I would definately if I could find a DS emulator with as much functionality as VBA or bgmapper for SNES savestates. My maps wouldn't look as good as possible if I was forced to rely on purely screenshots for a game like that. Also, since I have no idea how the battle system works in the game, I can't figure out the stats for enemies and there's no chart I can look up either. At least in MLSS, they used a simple Attack - Defense = Damage formula, but in MLPT, the damage is consistant yet unpredictable. I'm aware that TMK has somehow acquired stats for the enemies (shown in their recent Japan->US difference article) but nothing from MLPT is in their Mariopedia yet. I guess MLPT will just have to wait for now. As it is, I already have too many projects. :P

---

YTT (34%) - WL4 (64%) - PM (39%) - YI (11%) - SMRPG (21%)
MM (10%) - SMA3 (33%) - DNS (0%)

Come check out the Nintendo 64 Mapping Workshop!

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
As you can see, I decided not to wait until the weekend to put up Peardian's revamped Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars maps!  :D

Offline Peardian

• Busy busy
Yep, I've decided to (once again) shift my priorities and make SMRPG my main focus right now. Progress is being hindered right now by the fact I feel miserable right now due to illness, but I did manage to put together the Kero Sewers map. Depending on my mood, I might decide to go ahead and finish YI 1-1 after I remap Midas River, or I could just plow on through to Tadpole Pond. Either way, expect progress this weekend.

---

YTT (34%) - WL4 (64%) - PM (39%) - YI (11%) - SMRPG (23%)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
A couple more revamped Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars maps from Peardian and some more from Will for Magical Quest 3: Starring Mickey & Donald (J).

Offline Will

I've finished and submitting the remaining Stage 3 maps. If you're interesting in keeping a record, Peardian's first set of SMRPG maps was 358 in total and now it is 330.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
I thought it was 366 initially...

Offline Peardian

• Busy busy
Old map folder says: 368

Oh, and I'm still feeling bleh. Progress will be slow or halted until I get better. :(

---

YTT (34%) - WL4 (64%) - PM (39%) - YI (11%) - SMRPG (25%)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
A quick update today of Tadpole Pond from Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars, by Peardian, of course.

Frogfucious and Mallow are cool.  And Toadofsky, definitely.

Offline Will

Big surprise I just completed and submitted the remaining stages of Magical Quest 3. Now that the Disney Diziness Chapter is complete, my work here is done and best of luck to Peardian and Pirahnaplant to finish Yoshi's Island.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Indeed, the addition of Will's maps of Stages 4 to 7 from The Magical Quest 3: Starring Mickey & Donald (J) completes Chapter 5: Disney Dizziness!  :D  Only Yoshi's Island stands in the way of the completion of this so-called "Super NES Game Atlas"!

Also, there are revised maps of Rose Town and Rose Way from Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars by Peardian.

And though it doesn't quite please dbarrier54 quite yet, a revised version of Chocolate Island 2 from Super Mario World by Stefan Mahrla is up now too.

I think I forgot to mention last week that Geminiman sent in a revised Blast Hornet map from Mega Man X 3.

Offline Peardian

• Busy busy
My weekend was very busy, and I had very little time to actually do anything. Only things I managed was to map Forest Maze (in a bit of a rush) and speedily rip me some VRML data from Dry Dry Outpost. This is the last week before spring break for me, so expect a sharp drop in activity from me, followed by a tremendous spike. I might be able to put together a Rose Town (after Bowyer) map in between my tests and projects due this week, but who knows.

---

YTT (34%) - WL4 (64%) - PM (39%) - YI (11%) - SMRPG (35%)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
*contemplates other possible Game Atlases or other requests for whole series with which to focus Will Mallia's mapping dedication towards*

Offline Peardian

• Busy busy
Say, what about Kirby? Those games need more love. :D

Edit: Perhaps a Game Boy [& Color] Atlas?

---

YTT (34%) - WL4 (64%) - PM (39%) - YI (11%) - SMRPG (35%)

Offline Maxim

How about some non-Nintendo love?