Author Topic: Paganitzu  (Read 11050 times)

Offline Will

Paganitzu
« on: October 16, 2008, 01:46:24 pm »
I've looked over the maps of Paganitzu. I don't think they give good enough solutions on passing the levels. I know you've done your best Sander de Jong, but this is what I had in mind for a small improvement. My Part I sample map is all 20 rooms in 1 map, and I've revealed the secret gems, the places to find inscriptions and the teleportation points, especially room 8. Do you mind if I remake maps for the game, or would you rather take care of it yourself? If you're hungry for more mapping games in those types there's a Windows game called "SubTerra" where you have to collect all gemstones to proceed and another game like that called "Diggerman" for Neo-Geo. You have a good taste for those treasure hunting games.  :ninja:

Offline DarkWolf

RE: Paganitzu
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 03:28:48 pm »
FYI if you try to download the attachment make sure to add the .png extension to the file name as it drops off the rest of the file name (at least in FF3).  The mime type is also wrong.

Offline Will

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 03:52:55 pm »
I've done all three episodes. I just couldn't resist letting those secrets remain shadowed. Once the maps arrive the most noticeable and helpful differences you will see are a teleport guide in Episode 1 - Room 8, a numbered lever sequence in Episode 2 - Room 16 and the entire maze layout in Episode 3 - Room 8. Also in Episode 3 is an extra room which you enter just after you go through Room 20. I don't believe it lol! that room wasn't mapped chortle!

Offline Frenkel

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 04:23:53 am »
You've missed a secret in episode 1 level 15. On the left hand side of the level, behind the water, there's a secret where you get two extra lives.

Offline Will

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 06:26:25 am »
Good one. Now its fixed.

Offline Frenkel

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 11:13:48 am »
The four secret maps in Paganitzu 3 aren't mapped yet. On my website I've put hints on how to access those secret levels: http://www.student.tue.nl/p/f.a.m.smeijers/sfp/games/paganitzu.htm#hints

Offline Will

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 01:19:35 pm »
You're always one step ahead of me. Heh! heh! I kind of like this. The missing rooms are now mapped. Now Chagunitzu should be a piece of cake for me.

Offline Will

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 02:44:05 am »
In addition to the completion of Paganitzu, I have completed all 25 rooms in Chagunitzu, with a little help from the editor.