This game used to be listed on gamefaqs but was overwritten by the newer entry years ago. At least now they have an entry for the eternity disk although it is an expansion to the original rather than its own game.
There are so many maps, it would be more convenient to upload a zip, but I guess I'll just post them.
I worked on these a few months ago, it didn't occur to me there'd be a place to share, since most maps I've seen focus on console games.
These are the pure maps. Enemies and Items will vary by mission.
Locations 05-08:
Locations 09-12:
Locations 13-16:
Locations 17-20:
Locations 21-24:
Locations 25-28: Just figured out how to insert images. If that's the preferred method, I can change how I post, otherwise, I'd rather have others click on the map they're interested in just in case bandwidth is an issue. Also readability.
25-47 E 39th (4 story apartment)
25-47 E 39th (4 story apartment).png:
26-5322 9th (2 story store-apartment)
26-5322 9th (2 story store-apartment).png
27-1145 W 47th (1 story restaurant) (The Mermaid's Backside)
27-1145 W 47th (1 story restaurant (The Mermaid's Backside)).png
28-817 W 42nd (North Wing of the Bus Terminal)
28-817 W 42nd (North Wing of the Bus Terminal).png
Locations 29-32:
Locations 33-36:
Locations 37-40: (map 40 fixed)
Locations 41-44:
Locations 45-48: Parking Garages are visually same but entrances are at different locations (missions vary)
Locations 49-52: Unimarts have 2 layout variations and many locations.
Locations 53:
1 World Maps raw: size reduced to 25% to allowable filesize
Faces in game. Not sure where it would go.
This map is broken into 4 parts and shrunk. This version is just for navigating the streets and locations.