Author Topic: Claymates  (Read 9354 times)

Offline Peardian

• Busy busy
Claymates
« on: September 17, 2010, 08:03:46 pm »
Anybody else play this game? I tried it growing up, and the thing I remember most about it is that it was somewhat challenging and I that I had to start over at the beginning every time. I never got through world 2. Here's a video in case you didn't, or haven't even heard of it.

I haven't looked into it, so I don't know how difficult it would be to map. Anyone want to try? I'd pick it up myself, but I have more than enough on my plate already. I figure I'd toss up a seemingly-obscure SNES platformer for anyone who was looking for a project. ;)
MM (10%) - SMA3 (33%) - DNS (0%)

Come check out the Nintendo 64 Mapping Workshop!

Offline Trop

Re: Claymates
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 10:23:13 pm »
Yes I've played through this game.  Kind of an overly cute platformer.  The levels are not small but I've seen bigger, and as far as mapping goes it seems like it would be quite cooperative.  Unfortunately I have a stack of work right now I can't see the top of but nobody else ever takes interest maybe I can take a look at it sometime next year.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Re: Claymates
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 10:32:13 pm »
One of the few games I couldn't finish, and that was because the copy I rented had some kind of "FATAL ERROR" glitch and froze up.  I think I was on the last stage, and I was frustrated that I didn't even want to attempt it again.  :(