Author Topic: Front Mission (SFC)  (Read 9216 times)

Offline sanjuro

Front Mission (SFC)
« on: January 25, 2011, 03:30:45 pm »
I call dibs on Square's Front Mission for Super Famicom (Japanese SNES). It might take me a while to complete because this won't be a priority, but I think I can do it all this year. This time I will submit it first for VGMaps and then, sometime later, publish it on my website, if that's ok.

Front Mission maps completion: 100%
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 05:42:18 am by sanjuro »

Offline Paco

Re: Front Mission (SFC)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 11:39:30 am »
That shouldnt be a problem.

Hooray for Front Mission. Cant wait to see how it turn out. ^^
Legends never dies.

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 07:35:37 pm »
Well, I've never played the game, but isometric maps are always nice :). I'm looking forward to seeing the result.
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline sanjuro

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 05:54:21 am »
Done! Couldn't do it last year after all.

I reviewed Front Mission on my website and posted all the 30 maps with enemies and start position (plus, they're zoomable). So for VGMaps, I'll submit instead the raw maps (without sprites). I think it's a good deal, it'll be interesting to have both online. I haven't seen them anywhere else. Besides, anyone can still submit maps with enemies for one of the remakes! (WSC/PS/DS)

PS: there's no special rule for submitting maps? I just put them in a zip and send by email?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:00:21 am by sanjuro »

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 07:43:50 am »
Yeah, just send them in to my email.  Zipped or unzipped, it doesn't really matter now (Hotmail has the option for me to download everything zipped anyway).

One thing all submitters should do is make clear to me what your name and email you want for credit.  The email address is optional, of course, so if you don't want it up, let me know, otherwise I'll put up whatever address you sent it to me by.

Even "veteran" cartographers often forget to put their name, or assume I would know/remember it, but when the name you want to be credited by is not part of your email address, there is the possibility of confusion.

EDIT: Now that I've actually checked my email, I see that you've done that.  And yes, links are acceptable too, instead of email addresses.  I tend to update on weekends, so you can expect these up then.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 07:55:12 am by JonLeung »