Author Topic: New NES game Armed for Battle - real time strategy  (Read 10553 times)

Offline rizz1010

New NES game Armed for Battle - real time strategy
« on: November 03, 2014, 07:37:28 am »
Hi all,

Armed For Battle is my new strategy game for the Nintendo Entertainment System.  After nearly 3 years of development, it was released in July.  The gameplay is real time strategy - Warcraft 2 had a pretty good influence on the design.

Check out the Official trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glFVBmsM9K8

I also have a demo available to play right now at my blog.
http://1010howe.blogspot.com/

It is now available in either a Loose Cartridge or Cartridge In Box!  Details and purchase information is at infiniteneslives.com

Offline rizz1010

Re: New NES game Armed for Battle - real time strategy
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 01:26:11 pm »
Sale coming up!

Armed For Battle will be $5 off from Black Friday through Cyber Monday (11/28 - 12/1).

If you haven't been to  InfiniteNESLives lately, 2 other homebrews have been added to the products page.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 01:26:27 pm by rizz1010 »

Offline vorpal86

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 02:14:33 pm »
This game might be nice collection material Indie and all. I'm not to into stratagies though but I may look into getting me a copy just for the sake of New-age retro releases.

BTW I noticed that you Gave a copy of it to The Happy Console Gamer. I'mma fan of that guy.

Offline rizz1010

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 09:53:52 am »
This game might be nice collection material Indie and all. I'm not to into stratagies though but I may look into getting me a copy just for the sake of New-age retro releases.

BTW I noticed that you Gave a copy of it to The Happy Console Gamer. I'mma fan of that guy.

I would greatly appreciate you picking one up, and if you get a boxed copy, I fully expect you'd get the NES nostalgia effect, if you bought new NES games back in the day.   :)

Glad you noticed it in the Happy Console Gamer video.  Thanks for pointing that out.  Coincidentally, I added a blog entry today talking about the HCG video.