Author Topic: Marble-Man Marble Madness 2  (Read 40594 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Re: Marble-Man Marble Madness 2
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2021, 09:39:14 am »
On Christmas Eve (just a few days ago!), this video was posted, and now we can see this in action!:

Offline GHS

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2021, 05:39:26 am »
I wonder if this is by Anonymous too.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2022, 05:45:57 pm »
Over the last couple of days, several videos of Marble Madness II have appeared on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=marble+madness+ii&sp=EgIIAw%253D%253D

I was actually alerted to it when reddit user JohnnyEnzyme tagged me in mentioning that VGMaps.com has maps of Marble Madness II.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MAME/comments/uwfwdh/marble_madness_ii_arcade_has_been_recovered_i_put/

The Marble Madness II interest is up again now because David 'mamehaze' Haywood put together a MAME driver for it...

And nirvgorilla has a link in the description of the video below to where you can download this...  I guess that means the intrigue is over?  Especially after it gets included in an official MAME build?

I suppose there's still the "Marble Man" version somewhere, if we want the mystery to live on...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 05:51:17 pm by JonLeung »

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2022, 08:41:14 pm »
I got it to work on my custom Arcade1Up machine, so that confirms it is legit.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2023, 09:36:41 pm »
At 8:55 of this YouTube video, VGMaps.com (and the forums, including this very topic!) are mentioned, regarding when we got these maps a couple Decembers ago.  I suppose this means we're part of video game history...