Author Topic: YouTube channel! (JonLeung1)  (Read 42846 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Re: YouTube channel! (JonLeung1)
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2021, 05:33:04 PM »

To fill the interim between videos, I decided to rerelease "Video Game Logic", my parody of Daft Punk's "Technologic".  The difference between this and the one from a few months ago is that I cut out the 30-second intro.  The video's analytics showed that a lot of people were tuning out before getting to the good part, so even though it took some work to match the original Daft Punk video frame-by-frame (ugh, that creepy doll), I figured it was best to cut it out.  Maybe this will have a better chance to go viral.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2021, 10:54:16 AM »

It's been a while - I had some quick content on my channel - including some movie leaks that got taken down, LOL.  Back to original content, I am close to finishing my review of Bitmap Books's "A Guide To Japanese Role-Playing Games".  But I had to shift gears to quickly make a new episode of "The Geek Fiction Multiverse" to see how the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Fighter's Pass 2 characters are connected to Mario, with Sora (from Kingdom Hearts) being revealed only three days ago.  Probably one of the fastest videos I've ever made of this size!  This is one I'm proud not just because it's timely, but also technically.  Full subtitles, green on a shirt while using a green screen... fun times!  Let me know what you think!

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2021, 10:41:43 AM »

Bitmap Books's latest and largest book is "A Guide To Japanese Role-Playing Games". 665 role-playing games or series are thoroughly described in 652 pages. If you love JRPGs, you have to check out this massive tome. Is it as epic as it sounds? Find out in my book review! I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out. I used some maps from VGMaps.com for the backgrounds, so thanks to DarkWolf, Jaromaru, Revned, Rick Bruns, Tropicon, and Troy Lundin.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2021, 09:40:38 PM »

I guess I forgot to post this the other day, kind of ironic because of how quickly I put these together.  Season 2 of the revival of Animaniacs was on Friday, and by the early afternoon that day, I had already edited and uploaded these.  This is the opening, but with all the word gags at the end edited together, from all of season 2, or both seasons.  That's the fastest I've edited two videos - I think the season 1 word gag compilation was a day later.

Don't worry, there's more of my own original content coming soon, including another book review, but it will be the first book I was given a copy of, directly from the authour, specifically to review!  That must mean I'm legit now, right?