Author Topic: 2017/12: Mega Man ZX Advent (DS) - X GOD  (Read 10731 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
2017/12: Mega Man ZX Advent (DS) - X GOD
« on: November 30, 2017, 09:34:43 pm »

For this month's "Maps Of The Month" featurette, I wish to draw your attention to X GOD's Mega Man ZX Advent (DS) maps.

A girl named Ashe is searching for treasure.  A Reploid named Grey awakens with no memory.  Whoever's story you choose to follow, they will both find themselves aligned with the Hunters, and soon find that they are able to "Megamerge" with the sought-after Biometals, which means transforming into a "Mega Man".  Will they be able to fend off the Raiders, defeat the Mavericks and Pseudodroids, and stop Master Albert from accumulating the pieces of the Model W Biometal which he hopes to use to become the ultimate "Mega Man" and "reset" the world (by destroying everyone)?

A hundred years after the Mega Man series is the Mega Man X series.  A few hundred years after the Mega Man X series is the Mega Man Zero series.  Another hundred years later is the Mega Man ZX series.  I bet you didn't think the Mega Man series would lead up to all this way back when Mega Man first decided to take on Bomb Man back in 200X...  (Though Mega Man Legends/64 supposedly takes place thousands of years after this...)

As vast as the timeline may be, at least you won't get lost in this underrated DS game, thanks to maps by X GOD.

So for mapping the relatively-obscure almost-end of the Mega Man continuity, X GOD's Mega Man ZX Advent (DS) maps will be known as VGMaps.com's Maps Of The Month for December 2017.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 05:46:44 pm by JonLeung »

Offline Nega

Re: 2017/12: Mega Man ZX Advent (DS) - X GOD
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 07:20:11 pm »
I feel like the only one that loved this game and played it to death D: