Author Topic: Rank names  (Read 11239 times)

Offline The Ultimate Koopa

Rank names
« on: October 18, 2006, 10:44:43 am »
I'm just curious, you know the 'Rank names' like 12. New User, 15. Regular User, 22. Experienced User, can someone post a list of all the different ranks (including the number). I'm just curious to know what they are... oh, and, also, how you get to that rank (i.e. how much EXP you need etc.).

The place I'd expect to find this sort of thing, i.e. 'Help'... when is that going to be fixed... well, it wasn't 'broken' so... well, what I mean is when is it going to be... (full stop)?

RE: Rank names
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 10:47:23 am »
Since I'm not authorized to view the 'Edit' page, I just have to say one thing...

Talk about not looking... what did I find right under my nose? A topic about a help file... and what does it say...

I found the Help file for the Digital Pandemic board which this forum uses, that includes the User Level list.

http://www.digitalpandemic.com/wiki/index.php/Help

So, you (or I) can close it, unless you want to fill the topic with humorous 'insults' at my excellent eyesight.

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 10:49:31 am »
Yeah, sorry for the triple post but (well, I can't Edit post), how do you get to be a 100: Superior Overlord member (or what ever it is)?

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 10:50:47 am »
God dammit (quadruple post), why didn't any one tell me that text doesn't make text (<--- with '<'and '>')