Author Topic: About Metal Gear  (Read 10254 times)

Offline Tsuyoshi

About Metal Gear
« on: January 02, 2007, 12:05:41 am »
I noticed that you guys do not have sections for Metal Gear 1 and Metal Gear 2 in the MSX section.

There are plenty of maps from the games on this site:

http://www.lemontec-online.de/marco/msx/index.php?content=aboutme.php

and please remember, Metal Gear 1 came out on the MSX first and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake is the sequel to it, not Snakes Revenge. Just thought I'd remind everyone.

Offline Tsuyoshi

RE: About Metal Gear
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 08:17:50 pm »
uh, anyone?

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 10:50:58 am »
Sorry if nobody's answered yet. I wanted to let JonLeung answer since it's his site after all but he doesn't seem to have noticed it. Anyway, VGMaps only accepts maps directly from their creators, and taking (or stealing) them from another site is not acceptable. Hope that answers your question.

You could either contribute your own maps or maybe ask this Fabio Albergaria fellow who's already mapped several MSX games here.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline ReyVGM

• Game Endings Master
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 07:00:16 pm »
I already sent all those maps to Jon a long time ago and I asked the creators and they all said it was ok to use them.