Author Topic: Final Fantasy II (Dawn Of Souls) (GBA) CORRECTIONS  (Read 12310 times)

Offline any

Final Fantasy II (Dawn Of Souls) (GBA) CORRECTIONS
« on: May 10, 2006, 11:32:08 am »
so, it recently came to my attention by way of a person known as J.C. (no, you dont get the email address, im not an asshole) that some of the FF2 maps i did contained flaws. namely, that some had secret passages... to be fair, i didnt even know of these and its the first its come to my attention (woulda helped back in the day). as well, there are some pandemonium GUESSES (not sure if they work or not).

anyhow, because im:

1-lazy

2-if i dont do it now, i might forget entirely

here's a ZIP file.

http://rapidshare.de/files/20120145/FF2DoS-corrections-guesses.zip.html

sorry, i couldnt get the compression right to show them in imageshack. JC wrote that he wasnt sure of submitting here because of copyright issues... which i didnt even think about, but id welcome corrections giving credit to JC for the passages. i again, really dont care who the credit goes to, so long as the information on the maps is accurate and user friendly.

ok, thats all. i myself wasnt sure about resubmitting those maps (given the finds are not mine, and it would feel like taking credit for anothers work), so im throwing them out there for all to see.

Offline TerraEsperZ

RE: Final Fantasy II (Dawn Of Souls) (GBA) CORRECTIONS
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 12:44:56 pm »
In a way, it's really cool that someone took the time to check your maps for accuracy. Otherwise, it's really just too much work to expect out of anyone to proof-check someone else's maps. Heck, in one map I did I found a secret that wasn't mentionned anywhere else on the entire net!

And of course, thanks for making the correction for everyone to see and wanting to give credit where it's due.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 03:50:32 pm »
Just letting you know that I have finally gotten around to downloading these...

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 04:21:12 pm »
They're up.