Author Topic: Bitey Castle (flash animation site)  (Read 8729 times)

Offline TerraEsperZ

Bitey Castle (flash animation site)
« on: May 26, 2006, 08:03:18 pm »
http://www.biteycastle.com/content/animation.php

Recently, I was given the link to this site. It's owner, Adam Phillips, is a great, *great* flash animator. His two most recent pieces, "LittleFoot" and "The YuYu" are really fluid and dynamic as well as super fast on an average computer. It's just sad that he's protected the later ones so they won't play anywhere but on his site.

Most people might be familiar with "Taken", since it's a great example of a "shock" flash (instead of all those lame ones where the flash is about something then *bam* scary pic with scream). I just love the animation and the music of "The YuYu"; Even though I appreciate well-written cartoons, if the animation isn't up to par I'll have difficulty to fully appreciate it.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Grizzly

RE: Bitey Castle (flash animation site)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 08:54:42 am »
The animations are very good and fluid. I only saw the three most recent ones until now but at least these have been great to watch. Although the music in the littleFoot movie was a bit sparely.

Offline TerraEsperZ

RE: Bitey Castle (flash animation site)
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 10:16:26 am »
Grizzly Said:
The animations are very good and fluid. I only saw the three most recent ones until now but at least these have been great to watch. Although the music in the littleFoot movie was a bit sparely.

But it was really cute! littleFoot is great *and* he got the last laugh :)

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)