Author Topic: Brain Lord (SNES)  (Read 20595 times)

Offline Paco

Brain Lord (SNES)
« on: March 22, 2008, 04:31:24 pm »
On the Site are just Map from the Tower of Light and  so i request for Map of the other Dungeon, since the game is very complicated and any Solution/Walktrough in Internet isn't completed so some Stuff get missed.

Thank you in advance.
Legends never dies.

Offline Tropicon

RE: Brain Lord (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 02:01:25 pm »
Ice castle map now under construction.  Ahh good ol SNES.  There's nothing easier.  

Offline Tropicon

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 05:32:01 pm »
I thought it would take longer then it did.

The Ice Castle:

http://www.vgmapper.com/SysSNES/B/BrainLord.html

Offline Paco

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 10:16:39 am »
@Tropicon Thank you and i hope you will add more Maps. ^_^
Legends never dies.

Offline Tropicon

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 12:32:20 pm »
That map was lots of fun.  If you want more just use the request system at my site or ask here.  One level per request please.

Offline Paco

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 05:54:36 am »
then i like to request maps of the Abell ruins in the same stil of ripoffer, if that is possible and to seperate Level in each Maps.
Legends never dies.

Offline Tropicon

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 11:29:55 am »
Abell huh?  Maybe I'll do the tunnel to the past along with it.  There were always some rooms in Abell I could never get into maybe now I'll find out how.  OK I'll do it but my to do list is getting long.  I'll post back here as soon as I can get started.

Offline Tropicon

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 10:03:08 am »
Mapping started.

Offline Tropicon

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 05:37:15 pm »
Abell is done.  Never found the hidden room access.

Offline PolkaGnome

Brain Lord (SNES)
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 03:04:37 am »
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone had an alternate map for Brain Lord that shows where the various hidden rooms are. As excellent as the maps are that are currently on VGMaps, unfortunately there aren't any pointing out such things. Shortly before VGMapper went down I had been linked to one there, but didn't have the foresight to download it for later use. Trop mentioned he had all of the files saved locally as did Jon, and I'm sure other interested parties do as well so I was hoping someone could provide a link to it somewhere for me. It was a composite image of the five main dungeons (The Tower of Light, Abell Ruins, Ice Castle, Droog and Platinum) with icons representing various keys, weapons, consumables and most importantly entrances to hidden rooms (generally accessed by falling down a hole). Thanks ahead of time.

If Trop happens to read this, I'm terribly sorry to hear what happened and fully understand why VGMapper is down, hopefully things are going a bit better in your life at the moment.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:05:36 am by PolkaGnome »

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Re: Brain Lord (SNES)
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 09:30:57 am »
Yes, I did indeed download all of VGMapper before it went down, and I recall I do have Brain Lord maps (as I noticed them as I was putting up Trop's Breath Of Fire maps last weekend).  So if I did recall correctly, I will set myself a reminder to get those up for the next update.

I know I should be more diligent about getting more VGMapper stuff up on here, especially now that VGMapper is indeed gone now.  It's not that I don't want to, but there is a lot to go through.  I should stick to my plan of uploading, at minimum, one game's maps a week.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2013, 02:45:27 pm »
I apparently already had most of the Brain Lord maps up.  I uploaded the ones that were missed for whatever reason, such as the solution guide for the Tower Of Light.  But I don't have specifically what you're asking for, sorry.

Offline Trop

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 04:22:01 pm »
Those are all the Brain Lord maps I ever made.  I think he meant the all dungeons image anyway.

Offline PolkaGnome

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2013, 07:11:43 pm »
Sorry I haven't checked back until now, and thanks for uploading the rest Jon. I just found the map I was looking for in the list it was the Dungeons (In-Game Maps) one. This time I'm going to save it in case the unthinkable happens, haha. Thanks for making these maps for one of my favorite games Trop, I was never able to find some of those secret rooms before I found these.

Consider this request filled and thanks for all the work on this awesome site!