Author Topic: 2018-01-12: Forums are up again, thanks to bustin98!  (Read 20659 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
2018-01-12: Forums are up again, thanks to bustin98!
« on: January 12, 2018, 02:40:37 pm »
This is actually a couple days late, but there were a few days earlier this week when the forums were down.  There's a possibility most of you didn't even notice.  But regardless, I have to give a really big thanks to bustin98 for fixing it.  Other than truncating a couple decade-old and somehow "incomplete" posts, it doesn't appear like we've lost anything.  I did backups (or so I thought) regularly since the last time there were forum issues, but now I'll make the habit of backing up the whole "forums" folder and via the webhost's tools to be absolutely sure.

Also, very briefly a few days ago, the site itself was down for a short while, like a few hours.  That was just a server migration thing.  May have been related to the forums going down.

It seems there're no issues now, but I still wanted to make a post to thank bustin98 again, and in the off chance that any maps/pages on the site are missing, to please let me know.

Offline bustin98

• Administrator
Re: 2018-01-12: Forums are up again, thanks to bustin98!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 05:30:52 pm »
Two years on and I saved the forums again :)

Offline TerraEsperZ

Re: 2018-01-12: Forums are up again, thanks to bustin98!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 05:49:52 pm »
I always worry though that someday you won't be there to save us :)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)