Author Topic: Donkey Kong Land 2 (GB)  (Read 129105 times)

Offline The Ultimate Koopa

RE: Donkey Kong Land 2 (GB)
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 03:26:04 pm »
Hey... Fearnavigatr... if there's any new maps you've completed but haven't uploaded them to the site um... can you send them to me (e-mail)? My e-mail is:

theultimatekoopa@myway.com (just incase)

Offline Fearnavigatr

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 05:49:53 pm »
If you wish. Bear in mind though that I don't usually work or manage to complete more than one map a week, which is usually completed just before the update anyway.

1338 views... someone ruined it! :O

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2007, 05:42:50 am »
I don't mind just one map a week... although I would mind something like one map every month or something...

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2007, 10:17:07 am »
Er... you *do* know that Fearnavigatr doesn't owe you anything right? Saying you would mind if someone wasn't mapping quickly enough sounds like the behaviour of a spoiled child. Maybe it's not the right choice of words, and you mean "disappointed" instead of "mind"?

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2007, 12:53:56 pm »
Yeah... I meant "disappointed"... I wouldn't "mind" if there wasn't a whole map on the whole site for a year... but that would never happen... would it?

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2007, 02:28:41 pm »
Hopefully not :)

Oh, and sorry if I seemed overly confrontational.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2007, 03:40:45 pm »
Well, you are #2 and I am #17, so you are kind of my superior lol

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2007, 03:43:21 pm »
Now, if you were #6, *then* I'd have much more fun torturing you >:) (cue The Prisoner reference)

---

-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Fearnavigatr

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2007, 06:22:55 pm »
Now now, I would certainly mind if I only came up with one map a month. Should that ever happen, you have my permission for a good slap in the face.

Offline Revned

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2007, 08:42:43 pm »
TerraEsperZ Said:
Now, if you were #6, *then* I'd have much more fun torturing you >:) (cue The Prisoner reference)

---

#6 would be me...

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2007, 02:23:53 pm »
w00t! Oh and um... #106 would be Fearnavigatr... apparently we have 112 members (metaphist registered in 15th June)

Anyway... er... when you've finished these maps, and/or DKL3... what about DKL(1)?

Also, how far is the Hot Head Hop and Crocodi.... hold on.... Krem... Crocod.... oh right, that's it...

DKC2 had Crocodile Cauldron and Krem Quay, and DKL2 has both world's combined, called Krem Cauldron..... anyway... how's the next map(s) coming?

Offline Fearnavigatr

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2007, 03:18:46 pm »
DKL... we'll see about it. I tried out the first few parts of the first stage to see what it was like. Messy tiles and lots of uneven vertical scrolling. So I don't want to touch that one for a while.

I barely finished Topsail Trouble in time for this update, but it seems it missed out, ah well. I'll do Hot-Head Hop (which is actually looking quite cool) and mail them both to you.

Offline Fearnavigatr

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2007, 09:12:15 pm »
Oh, there it is.

Hang on a sec...

DAMN! DAMN! DAAAAAMN!!!

I forgot to remove the Neek sprite when I was finished! >.<

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2007, 09:48:37 pm »
Remove the what?

Offline Fearnavigatr

« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2007, 05:12:41 am »
If you look below the main map, just above and to the right of the bonus stage, there's a small rat right there. I used it to keep all occurences of that enemy in the same frame of animation.