Author Topic: Happy late birthday to me (November 5th)!  (Read 6333 times)

Offline TerraEsperZ

Happy late birthday to me (November 5th)!
« on: November 11, 2007, 01:17:24 am »
I can't believe I forgot to mention my birthday here, but then again my old computer made even browsing the net a chore so...

Well, I've reached the 28th mark, hopefully wiser for it but probably not :P

Thanks to the fact that we're all very good buddies at work, I was taken out yesterday everning for the occasion. Nine of us first ate and drank a bit (more than that in my case :(), and afterward those who were still there at 10h00 decided to take me to a nude dance club. Considering the G rated nature of this board, I won't say anything except that I woke up pretty ashamed of myself this morning. Oh, it was very fun, but in a "dumb drunk guys at a strip club", which is something I'd always thought I was above of.

I received a few presents last weekend when I was with my family. I got a very trippy yet interesting graphic novel called "Alice In Sunderland", the Transformers movie DVD, and a few other more utilitarian gifts. Oh and of course, my new computer which is one of the most expensive birthday present I've ever given myself.

Anyway, go ahead. Send those good wishes my way!

(God, I'm such an attention whore. Someone punch me already...)

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline DarkWolf

RE: Happy late birthday to me (November 5th)!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 06:31:54 am »
Your birthday story sounds a little like my 21st birthday celebration.  But I knew they were going to get me wasted, so I didn't really hold back either.  But hey, it's something you do at least once in life.

Offline Revned

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 11:42:38 am »
You mentioned it, and I even bade you a happy birthday before it happened. So, enjoy the next two years while they last; you're getting old!

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 11:51:16 am »
Sorry Revned. I'm sure I read it, but I wanted to make a big anouncement out of it, because nobody's life can be complete without basking in the glory of my birthday!

But seriously, yeah I'm getting closer to the three decades mark, but I still feel young in my heart though, and it's all that counts.

(Of course, trying to look young outwardly in a reasonable fashion certainly can't hurt ;))

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)