Author Topic: Cooking Mama: Mama Kills Animals (a PETA flash game)  (Read 8336 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Cooking Mama: Mama Kills Animals (a PETA flash game)
« on: November 17, 2008, 04:36:09 pm »

Cooking Mama: Mama Kills Animals (a PETA flash game)

Kinda disturbing, yet I'm strangely more intrigued at how close they managed to make it look like the Cooking Mama games on the DS and Wii than I should be.

You know, it's like those TV commercials that are too funny/bizarre/disturbing that you miss the point...

Not to mention that Canadian Thanksgiving has already passed...  >_>

EDIT: Well, so I don't dilute the point with my needless rambling, I'll embed it here...you can play the full-sized version at the link above.

Offline TerraEsperZ

RE: Cooking Mama: Mama Kills Animals (a PETA flash game)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 06:02:54 pm »
Not bad as far as games go, but of course the message is so totally extremist that it defeats the very point they're trying to make.

---

Current projects: Bucky O'Hare (NES), Metal Storm (NES), Clock Tower (SNES), Ristar-The Shooting Star (Gen), Sonic The Hedgehog (Gen), Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Revned

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 07:32:54 pm »
God I hate PETA...

Offline marioman

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 08:57:56 pm »
Me too.  I would think that they are damaging kids psychologically more than they are helping their cause.  Seriously, they are willing to turn kids against their parents like this over food?  Something is not right there...