Author Topic: Anyone good with Japanese?  (Read 26049 times)

Offline FlyingArmor

RE: Anyone good with Japanese?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 10:49:30 pm »
I'm not sure I'd call it trading they're doing... it's more like "Go fetch this item for me! Go find this person! Go get permission first!", that sort of thing.

Too bad I can't post images, otherwise it'd make explaining things so much easier. Oh well.

Starting with the vertical window with the two icons. The first one with the face crying "Help!!" tells you how many Wally Watchers are remaining to be rescued in the level. The second one with the dial is where you can change the sound settings and button controls.

The next window to the right is the current person or item you need to find.

To the right of that are the "equipped" items with which you use during gameplay. What's in it for me right now is the Magic Stick, Gloves, and a Lollipop (which they name "Red Candy").

The long horizontal window with the rotating presents is where the presents for Wenda's birthday party are kept. So far I've got Wenda's favourite flower and a stone axe.

The small window at the bottom with the question mark coming out of a box is where the contents of the presents are shown when you select one.

And lastly the window beside that is where all the written info is displayed.

Hope that makes things a little more clear. :)

Offline Tropicon

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 01:40:20 pm »
Great! And I almost forgot, I've got set up your page at vgmapper.  First of all what do you want to be called and what do you want your icon to be?  I'll see about making a place for you to dump images.

Offline FlyingArmor

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 08:11:40 pm »
The same as I am here: FlyingArmor. And as for the icon, something related to my name would probably be appropriate. :)

Offline Tropicon

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2009, 12:55:03 pm »
OK, it's mostly set up. Send me an email so I can send you your password. My email's on the bottom of the vgmapper.com homepage.

Offline FlyingArmor

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 09:32:21 pm »
I couldn't find your e-mail on VGMapper, so I'll send a PM instead.

Offline Tropicon

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2009, 09:05:05 am »
Damn, how could I miss something like that.  Anyway I sent you all the info.  Check out your page and try to login.