VGMaps
May 25, 2018, 07:29:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Actraiser 2 maps??  (Read 5068 times)
magicbay

this isn't me.. just a celeb i like..

« on: January 06, 2010, 06:38:32 PM »

I was wondering if there were any other maps besides the world map for Actraiser 2??

If so, where can I find them??

If not, I'd like to put in a request for some new maps for this game so other Actraiser 2 owners can use the maps..

Thanks..
JonLeung
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 06:59:11 AM »

Funny story: I loved ActRaiser, but I have never finished ActRaiser 2.

In this one jungly stage, there are big leaves that serve as platforms.  I get to a dead end going right, and it looks like I might be able to jump left and float to a ledge there to continue, but it's just out of reach.  I tried so many times, and always fell short.  I remember looking at walkthroughs/FAQs and they never mentioned anything of interest in that area as if to say that's something I should be able to handle.  I always found that bizarre and it is one of the earliest games that I wanted to finish but couldn't, and it's frustrating that it's not something like a difficult boss battle that stops me, just a ledge a bit too far that no one else seems to have a problem with.

Maybe if there were maps I could see whatever it is I've been missing all this time.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 07:02:41 AM by JonLeung » Logged
magicbay

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 08:35:41 AM »

true..

i'd love to be able to see what kind of maps pop up if someone takes this project up..

Smiley
Trop

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 11:49:19 AM »

I did a difficulty assessment and mapped industen.  It's only a slightly harder then average game to map. 
magicbay

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 08:46:45 AM »

Any new developments in the mapping section for this game??
Trop

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 06:40:43 PM »

OK magicbay they're all done.  They'll make up the update cannon fodder for my site until I get them all posted then I'll email them to Jon in one package.
magicbay

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 11:58:17 PM »

ok.     can't wait to see what the maps look like once Jon posts them to the site.            Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: