Author Topic: REQUEST: Magical Vacation and Magical StarSign Maps  (Read 16041 times)

Offline Leduardo

REQUEST: Magical Vacation and Magical StarSign Maps
« on: September 14, 2010, 08:16:25 am »
Magical Vacation (GBA) and Magical StarSign (NDS) Maps

I always want to see these 2 game maps ripped.
The 2d graphic is fantastic.

See these images.

Magical Vacation (GBA)

Magical StarSign  (NDS)

Offline Leduardo

Re: REQUEST: Magical Vacation and Magical StarSign Maps
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 07:39:25 am »
plz.

Offline Trop

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 09:01:16 am »
*sigh* You can forget about Star Sign since it's a DS game, but I did check out Magical Vacation.  It looks mappable but I'd need a walk through walls code.  If you can find me a walk through walls code for Magical Vacation I'll take a crack at it.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 09:15:51 am »
I started playing the DS game twice but for some reason didn't get very far.  I don't see why I wouldn't've, probably had other games to play and then didn't really prioritize it.  But these games look nice, reminds me of the Mana games.  Isn't Brownie Brown made from ex-Square employees or something?  That would probably explain the relation to the Mana games.

Offline Trop

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 12:19:03 pm »
Supposedly the group of designers that made Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3 for Square are Brownie Brown.  Just like Wolf Team / Tri Ace were the group that made Tales of Phantasia and Star Ocean for Namco.  Being a mana fan I've played Sword of Mana and Children of Mana but I didn't really fall head over heels for either of them so I never tried Magical Star Sign. 

Offline Will

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 03:53:15 pm »
I've scanned around the net and sadly found no walk-through wall code. On http://mv.titney.org/page.php?page=links there are a couple of links to cheat code sites containing many Codebreaker codes to edit your playing character and inventory and some other usual stuff. I don't know if the Report, Flight cheat code is the next best thing. To translate, copy the exact site links onto Google and click "Translate this Page".

Offline Trop

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 07:55:03 pm »
Magical Vacation is go.