Author Topic: Gamecube Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest Broken Link.  (Read 8964 times)

Offline magicbay

• this isn't me.. just a celeb i like..
I wanted to report that the link to the Gamecube Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest Maps aren't coming up and I think it might be a broken link.

Can someone look into this so the maps can come back up?

Thanks.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Re: Gamecube Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest Broken Link.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 11:55:12 am »
Back in the first year or so, I put up links to maps on other sites when I couldn't get full permission to host maps that I asked about.  (You know that was a long time ago that I had to ask for them in the first place!)

But I was thinking that I should just get rid of the outgoing links, actually.  It seems kind of silly to be a hub to other sites.

Offline Peardian

• Busy busy
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 12:00:37 pm »
And here I thought somebody had broken Link! :P
MM (10%) - SMA3 (33%) - DNS (0%)

Come check out the Nintendo 64 Mapping Workshop!

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 12:04:29 pm »
Reminds me of when I was looking up Ocarina Of Time stuff (back when it wasn't out yet) on the Internet (which was almost "new" at the time, as this was probably only shortly after graduating from text-based "free" Internet)...I was confused as to why Nintendo's web site would have all these "adult links".  Good thing I was already 18!  :P

Offline magicbay

• this isn't me.. just a celeb i like..
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 05:27:43 pm »
True, but I didn't know which forum to post this topic in so I decided to post it here instead.    Hope yall ain't mad at me for posting my broken map link here instead of somewhere else?

Thanks.