March 19, 2018, 03:17:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Nintendo Network IDs  (Read 3040 times)

« on: November 20, 2012, 07:48:10 AM »

Nintendo's done away with the Friend Codes, and from the Wii U onwards we'll have Nintendo Network IDs.  Post your NNIDs here!

Unsurprisingly my Nintendo Network is JonLeung.

Miiverse is pretty slick, too.  I may not be commenting on every little thing I accomplish in New Super Mario Bros. U, but it is nice to be able to, at any time, jump into a forum for whatever game I'm playing (or even those I'm not).  I also like to "Yeah!" some of the amazing drawings other people do...a lot of people sure are talented.  If it becomes popular, and I don't see why it wouldn't, "Unyeah" might become part of our vocabulary...
Wario Bros

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 07:59:13 PM »

NNID: WarioBrose

And yes, Miiverse is awesome.  It's amazing how well some people can draw on the Miiverse (I can't draw especially on a tablet screen).  But I'm enjoying my Wii U too much!

Busy busy

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 01:20:06 AM »

And as you probably expected, mine is Peardian. Tongue

And yeah, some of the drawings I've seen (mostly on Youtube/Netflix) are crazy-good.

MM (10%) - SMA3 (33%) - DNS (0%)

Come check out the Nintendo 64 Mapping Workshop!

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 07:07:40 PM »

I'm bustin98... I do some drawing. One has about 40 yeahs so far. Smiley

I also sent Jon an Optimus Prime doodle and he didn't say anything about it. :p
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: