Author Topic: Technos' Map Projects  (Read 27782 times)

Offline Technos

Re: Technos' Map Projects + Planned
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2013, 02:10:29 pm »
Links to Wonderland and The Crystal Key have been up for more than a day. Also, I've been working hard on the Wonderland project right now. In a week, I've mapped more than half of the game's 90 maps. I really like this project!

Offline Technos

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2013, 10:02:12 pm »
New project: BIT.TRIP RUNNER (Wii, PC, 3DS)

Another map project of a popular indie title. For some reason, I didn't have this in mind when filling in the planned project list. This will be an originally drawn project. The maps are quite easy to draw because the terrain and stuff are repeated many times. I've already finished the first map and it's looking good!

Offline Technos

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 08:26:19 pm »
The Wonderland project is finished!

Return to Wonderland is going to be even more larger as it has almost twice as much maps as the first Wonderland! I will start Return to Wonderland once I'm back into shape with my texture ripping and tiling map tricks.

Offline Technos

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2014, 04:52:24 pm »
A few updates to my map projects:

Progress for BIT.TRIP RUNNER is going slow because it's past christmas and I'm messing around with my new games that I've always wanted.

I got a Wii U for Christmas so I can start the Wii and Wii U titles whenever.

New games have been added to my list of planned projects, these include games which I was thinking of mapping for a while and also games that I recently bought on this holiday break.

Now that I have a Wii U. I can continue the maps for Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. It's been a while since I did the first map for that game. It's going to take about a few weeks before I can familiarize myself with the game and the way I did my maps.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 04:58:29 pm by Technos »

Offline Technos

Re: Technos' Map Projects
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2014, 07:34:57 am »
New project: Yume Nikki (J)

This is a dark japanese developed indie game where you explore this girl's dreams. There are all kinds of surreal and disturbing features of the dream world. These maps will become pretty useful if you ever get lost somewhere. The maps will also give information of the place you may not know of before. I know there are all kinds of maps in the Yume Nikki wiki, but I'm redoing them by hand using the screenshot method. I don't want to be submitting maps I didn't make to the map resource. There are already 12 maps up which can be accessed in the first post.

In other words, I plan to stop with the Wii and Wii U projects because I'm going to find them too hard. I'll just stick to games with simple maps, for the most part.

Offline Trop

Re: Technos' Map Projects
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2014, 12:14:15 pm »
It looks like a nightmare version of Earthbound.