VGMaps
October 17, 2018, 03:08:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looney Tunes Collector: Martian Revenge/Marvin Strikes Back! (Game Boy Color)  (Read 10492 times)
LTIan

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2014, 03:13:52 PM »

Since that' game's resolved can anyone remap the maps from Looney Tunes Collector: Alert?

Most of the maps are kinda blurry.
Shiny_

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2014, 07:27:32 PM »

I still have all the (uncompiled) maps from Alert!, but would feel bad about replacing someone else's maps just because they're a little blurry. Another deterrent is that my maps don't show objects. The current maps do, although not in all configurations.

Blurriness aside, I do wish the current maps were better organized. Names like "Hole 04" and "Town 1 Hotel" aren't particularly descriptive.

If new maps were submitted, it might be a tough call on which map set to keep.
ReyVGM

Game Endings Master

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2014, 08:14:23 AM »

The maps wouldn't be replaced, they would just be an alternative.
LTIan

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2014, 09:14:20 AM »

I still have all the (uncompiled) maps from Alert!, but would feel bad about replacing someone else's maps just because they're a little blurry. Another deterrent is that my maps don't show objects. The current maps do, although not in all configurations.

Blurriness aside, I do wish the current maps were better organized. Names like "Hole 04" and "Town 1 Hotel" aren't particularly descriptive.

If new maps were submitted, it might be a tough call on which map set to keep.

You can post them here if you want. Smiley
Shiny_

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2014, 07:57:53 AM »

I don't think that new maps of Alert! would be enough of an improvement to merit the work involved.
JonLeung
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2014, 03:09:08 PM »

Don't I make the judgment calls about what gets replaced?

Though yes, sometimes that's a tough call.  However, if it were a case of a sharp, 1:1, pixel-perfect map submitted when a fuzzy, not 1:1, not pixel-perfect map already exists, if there are no additional features on the fuzzy map, I would not likely hesitate to have it replaced.
LTIan

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2014, 03:11:16 PM »

I don't think that new maps of Alert! would be enough of an improvement to merit the work involved.

I meant you can post them here in this thread of mine Smiley I can make better use of them myself.
Shiny_

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2014, 07:22:21 PM »

I meant you can post them here in this thread of mine Smiley I can make better use of them myself.

If you're referring to the uncompiled maps, then know that preparing those is also a fair amount of work. I'd have to confirm that every map was ripped properly before I'd feel comfortable with posting them. They also have less-than-descriptive names like "60[0]-Map-0x3C[0]".
LTIan

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2014, 10:49:24 PM »

Ok. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: