Author Topic: NES - Code Name - Viper  (Read 11624 times)

Offline vorpal86

NES - Code Name - Viper
« on: November 13, 2014, 03:07:54 pm »
It has started. I searched the world.... wide web over but to no avail did I find any maps for C:N:V. So, I'mma make some! Here is level 1 The Jungle. Let me know what needs to be added to the layout design, OR even removed. Just wanna make sure it's clean and readable so anyone who might use them can smile happy that the map was helpful!

I may place the tougher style bad guys on the map where they are in the game. Like some tougher guys will be in the same spot all the time, most of the other villains are just randomly coming out of nowhere to kill you.

Yes - No?

So here is the Jungle Sample (Level 1)
Make your way through each level rescuing hostages and finding your comrade who is hiding so he can give you something to clear the level with.

Offline vorpal86

Re: NES - Code Name - Viper
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 01:44:05 pm »
CNV maps all complete and submitted now. 8 Levels, 16 maps Marked and Unmarked. All the levels have random enemies that pop out but most of the ones included are those that are nearly always at that spot.

Compared to making the maps for Felix the Cat this project went quite speedy. The game was finished without cheats but had to be MAPPED with cheats. The game is pretty fun. So this is it.