Author Topic: Super Castlevania IV (SNES) - Proof of feasibility  (Read 28251 times)

Offline TerraEsperZ

RE: Super Castlevania IV (SNES) - Proof of feasibility
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 08:16:29 pm »
Hey, beggers can't be choosers. But seriously, they'll get finished eventually. They practically are, but I'm just sick of the game and would rather spend time on more interesting maps. I don't expect to be mapping SCIV or SOTN full time until HOD is finished though. I don't feel like spreading myself too thin.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline salahmander

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 07:57:00 am »
any news about this game yet?

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 12:48:18 pm »
Yeah, see...

*cough*

...I sort of have this reputation (not undeserved too) of starting and dropping mapping projects at the drop of a hat. For some of them, I keep hoping that I'll go back and finish them, but many end up just forgotten. Which is pretty much the case here due to technical difficulties in mapping (damn impossible to remove the backgrounds properly), but in my defence, I at least used "proof of feasibility in the thread title...

Sorry for ruining your expectation :(

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Current projects: Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man V (GB), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline salahmander

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 01:22:40 pm »
fair enough