VGMaps
November 18, 2018, 01:30:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube channel! (JonLeung1)  (Read 10238 times)
JonLeung
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2018, 09:21:34 PM »

Here's a clip of iJustine responding to me (at the 8:26 mark).  I started this video a few times but for some reason never finished it.  I randomly clicked on it, randomly clicked near the end, and then saw that she actually responded to my question.  How about that?  An almost-missed celebrity interaction, found months later!

I guess you guys don't seem to respond much to my YouTube videos but I should have another one up (hopefully tomorrow or the day after at the latest) that will be VERY VGMaps.com-related.
JonLeung
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2018, 07:41:08 PM »

Yay!  A bit late, but here are my picks for the 16 best map sets, as well as the 16 best 16-bit map sets, here on VGMaps.com for its (belated) 16th anniversary!  No, the video's not 16 minutes.  >_>

This was particularly frustrating because there appeared to be a rendering error.  After trying a few more days to fix it with no luck, I decided to upload it anyway - only to find that the error does not appear on YouTube.  Sigh.  What a pointless delay.

Anyway, here we go!  Anyone here going to comment on this?
JonLeung
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2018, 06:06:26 PM »

More 16-bit love!  Since it is the 27th birthday of the Super NES, I look at Jeffrey Wittenhagen's "The Complete SNES: Collector's Book & Ultimate Guide - Definitive Edition".  What do you guys think of the Super NES library, and do you like books like this?
JonLeung
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2018, 07:25:07 PM »

More of The Geek Fiction Multiverse!  I finally connect Astro Boy and Mega Man, thanks to some Switch games!
JonLeung
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2018, 08:33:17 PM »

A vlog of last month's Edmonton (Comic & Entertainment) Expo.  (I was sick on and off with three different things the past few weeks which set me back a bit, yet this was still published on the same day as I published last year's...  hmmm.)  Here, we get a photo with Amy Jo Johnson, the Pink Ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: