Author Topic: YouTube channel! (JonLeung1)  (Read 84035 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Re: YouTube channel! (JonLeung1)
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2018, 10:21:34 pm »

Here's a clip of iJustine responding to me (at the 8:26 mark).  I started this video a few times but for some reason never finished it.  I randomly clicked on it, randomly clicked near the end, and then saw that she actually responded to my question.  How about that?  An almost-missed celebrity interaction, found months later!

I guess you guys don't seem to respond much to my YouTube videos but I should have another one up (hopefully tomorrow or the day after at the latest) that will be VERY VGMaps.com-related.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2018, 08:41:08 pm »

Yay!  A bit late, but here are my picks for the 16 best map sets, as well as the 16 best 16-bit map sets, here on VGMaps.com for its (belated) 16th anniversary!  No, the video's not 16 minutes.  >_>

This was particularly frustrating because there appeared to be a rendering error.  After trying a few more days to fix it with no luck, I decided to upload it anyway - only to find that the error does not appear on YouTube.  Sigh.  What a pointless delay.

Anyway, here we go!  Anyone here going to comment on this?

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2018, 07:06:26 pm »

More 16-bit love!  Since it is the 27th birthday of the Super NES, I look at Jeffrey Wittenhagen's "The Complete SNES: Collector's Book & Ultimate Guide - Definitive Edition".  What do you guys think of the Super NES library, and do you like books like this?

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2018, 08:25:07 pm »

More of The Geek Fiction Multiverse!  I finally connect Astro Boy and Mega Man, thanks to some Switch games!

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2018, 09:33:17 pm »

A vlog of last month's Edmonton (Comic & Entertainment) Expo.  (I was sick on and off with three different things the past few weeks which set me back a bit, yet this was still published on the same day as I published last year's...  hmmm.)  Here, we get a photo with Amy Jo Johnson, the Pink Ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2018, 06:13:00 pm »

Happy 20th birthday to The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time!  Here's my review of Dark Horse's The Legend Of Zelda Encyclopedia: Deluxe Edition!

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2018, 10:34:48 pm »

I think this is my best "Geek Fiction Multiverse" video yet!  To hype up to this week's release of "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate", I take a look at the ten guest characters and show how they are already connected to Mario and the Nintendo universe - WITHOUT using Super Smash Bros.!

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2019, 06:47:21 pm »

Christmas was a couple weeks ago, but I finally got around to editing the footage from that fateful morning when I gave my brother Jason ten awesome NES games, include a few rare ones!  For those who have seen "Nintendo Quest", you know of two of them in particular that share a moment!

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2019, 02:10:53 pm »

Do you guys like point-and-click adventure games?  I know some of you here must!  I finally got around to making this review of "The Art Of Point + Click" by Bitmap Books!  I especially like how this review turned out, but feel free to let me know what you think!

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2019, 08:45:38 pm »

A rare instance of me being able to edit a video in less than a day, here's my take on the two best lines from the recently-released second trailer for the "Pokémon: Detective Pikachu" movie.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 09:36:04 am by JonLeung »

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2019, 10:12:11 am »

Yet another book review!  This time I review Geeks-Line Publishing's GameCube Anthology: Ultimate Edition, which covers the history, hardware, and of course, reviews of every single GameCube game!  What do you think of all these book reviews?

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2019, 08:50:17 pm »

My first 4K video is of the POW!: Parade Of Wonders and opening ceremony of the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo 2019!

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2019, 10:38:05 pm »

Finally, here's my video of the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo 2019! See what me and my brother are up to... and will someone's shoes get ruined again?

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2019, 07:37:44 pm »

Getting caught up on my vlogs!  Though MechaFest 2019 MMXIX was before the Calgary Expo, I finally got around to finishing and uploading the video just now.  (Don't worry - I'll be back to video game-related content soon!)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2019, 11:12:25 am »

Not my video, and not about me, but in DidYouKnowGaming?'s A Complete History of Zelda Rumors - Did You Know Gaming? Feat. Remix (Part 2), published just two days ago, VGMaps.com is mentioned twice, at 5:40 (for The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening Advance for April Fools' Day 2005) and at 7:00 (for The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Hours for April Fools' Day 2008).  Almost can't believe those projects were that long ago (and that they still get brought up)...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 07:06:20 pm by JonLeung »