Author Topic: Zelda: Four Swords Adventures  (Read 12017 times)

Offline Jotari

Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
« on: October 19, 2016, 09:49:49 pm »
Hi. Someone started the maps for Four Swords Adventures, probably years ago since they're apparently the first Game Cube maps on the site. Anyway it seems they stopped after finishing Level 3. I was wondering if anyone could resume the project. Specifically I need maps of the Desert of Doubt and the Desert level in general for a fangame I'm working on.

Offline LTIan

Re: Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 09:04:05 pm »
I wouldn't count on it.

Almost nobody here gets their map requests fulfilled.

Offline Jotari

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 09:43:27 am »
Well it never hurts to ask.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 06:03:12 pm »
Jotari, you can try contacting Piranhaplant directly then by using his email if it is still current; I haven't seen him around these forums in a while.

Almost nobody here gets their map requests fulfilled.

Well, there is the matter of being realistic about the requests.  Asking for something in the current or most recent previous generation isn't likely.  And LTIan, no one is as much of a Looney Tunes fan as you are apparently, so there is that, at least regarding your own requests.

Ultimately mappers are going to map what they want to do, as it is a lot of work, that you should at least recognize, but if you ask NICELY for maps of a game that is something technically easy enough and fun and popular, you might have a better success rate.