Author Topic: Someone try posting in the Maps Of The Month/Board Announcements boards.  (Read 16475 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
You shouldn't be able to make new topics, but you SHOULD be able to reply.  Test that out.

Offline Thraxian

Nope.  No link to post a reply, and no pretty Quickpost textbox at the bottom.

Of either.

Offline Inty

Shit. I'll have to do something about that then.

---

Your browser doesn't support object.
<b>I need £5 paypal to pay subs ._.</b>

Offline Revned

He speaks the truth.

Offline Thraxian

What is truth?  I am only relating what I perceive to be apparent, given my circumstances and environment.  Perhaps, in your environment, that which you deem "truth" is different from mine.  I have merely stated that my perception of reality differs from yours with regard to the ability to perform the aforementioned action.  

I am not one who would initiate an expedition entailing the pursuit and capture of ganders who for some reason or another run amuck.

At least, not here and now, in my present reality.

Offline Inty

O_O

---

Your browser doesn't support object.
<b>I need £5 paypal to pay subs ._.</b>

Offline Revned

Fine, I have experienced the same happenings as Thraxian, under similar conditions. My intuition leads me to believe that both these events occurred because the events leading up to them were the same. It was not merely a coincidence, but likely the fault of a being higher than ourselves (Inty).

Inty, your first post in this topic wasn't here when I posted mine X(

Offline Thraxian

Revned, you mean it took you 10 minutes to type that response.  I'm guessing it's hard to type with one hand on the dictionary trying to comprehend my post, one hand on the thesaurus trying to come up with a witty retort, and somehow still managing to press keys on the keyboard (I won't ask how!) muahahaha

Offline Revned

I meant my first post :/

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Just fix it please, Inty.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
I want this fixed ASAP.  I'm probably missing more possible comments about the April Fools' project.  :(

Offline Thraxian

FYI.  It's still not working.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Huh?