Author Topic: Super Metroid: Impossible  (Read 9235 times)

Offline RT 55J

Super Metroid: Impossible
« on: December 27, 2006, 03:35:29 pm »
The title of the hack speaks for itself. My suggestion is that you don't play it unless you're a glutton for punishment or a cheater.

http://www.freewebs.com/saturnsmovies/sneshacks.htm

---

Dot? Dot. Dot!

Offline Revned

RE: Super Metroid: Impossible
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 05:32:43 pm »
I don't like games because they're hard. In fact, more often than not I prefer them to be medium-difficulty. I never, ever play on "hard" mode in any game.

Offline Dan

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 06:19:15 pm »
Is it better than Super Metroid: Redesign?  That was a hard hack, but it was also really well made and was still able to be beat (albeit with save state abuse).  I recognize your user name from Metroid2002 (I lurk there every once in a while) so I assume you know what I'm talking about... :)

Offline RT 55J

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 09:19:30 pm »
I haven't really gotten very far, but from what I can tell the layout of the map hasn't changed. However, he has switched around the items quite a bit. I only entered Norfair for the first time, but the only items I have are 10 missles, the morph ball, and bombs. I can already see the Gravity Suit, but it's behind a gate (and in a heated room).

In addition, this hack makes Redesign or Limit look like child's play. For example, you have to go through the Crateria gauntlet to even get to Brinstar for the first time.

In other words, no.

---

Dot? Dot. Dot!