The Punisher (Paragon Software 1990)

Started by TimbreWulf, Yesterday at 01:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TimbreWulf

This game used to be listed on gamefaqs but was overwritten by the newer entry years ago. At least now they have an entry for the eternity disk although it is an expansion to the original rather than its own game.

There are so many maps, it would be more convenient to upload a zip, but I guess I'll just post them.

I worked on these a few months ago, it didn't occur to me there'd be a place to share, since most maps I've seen focus on console games.

These are the pure maps. Enemies and Items will vary by mission.

TimbreWulf


TimbreWulf


TimbreWulf


TimbreWulf


TimbreWulf


TimbreWulf

Locations 25-28:   Just figured out how to insert images. If that's the preferred method, I can change how I post, otherwise, I'd rather have others click on the map they're interested in just in case bandwidth is an issue. Also readability.

25-47 E 39th (4 story apartment)
You cannot view this attachment.:

26-5322 9th (2 story store-apartment)
You cannot view this attachment.

27-1145 W 47th (1 story restaurant) (The Mermaid's Backside)
You cannot view this attachment.

28-817 W 42nd (North Wing of the Bus Terminal)
You cannot view this attachment.

TimbreWulf


TimbreWulf


TimbreWulf

#9
Locations 37-40: (map 40 fixed)

TimbreWulf


TimbreWulf

Locations 45-48: Parking Garages are visually same but entrances are at different locations (missions vary)

TimbreWulf

Locations 49-52: Unimarts have 2 layout variations and many locations.

TimbreWulf

Locations 53:
1 World Maps raw: size reduced to 25% to allowable filesize
Faces in game. Not sure where it would go.

TimbreWulf

This map is broken into 4 parts and shrunk. This version is just for navigating the streets and locations.