Author Topic: Fury of the Furries (Amiga)  (Read 11105 times)

Offline Zeric

Fury of the Furries (Amiga)
« on: January 29, 2007, 11:29:15 pm »
One project I have just started now is Fury of the Furries and is one of my favorite games for the Amiga. The levels on this game is exactly as far as I remember similar to Pac-in-Time for the Gameboy. Except for one stage extra which have characters from Street Fighter, Turtles and more.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3585/area01mn2.png

---

Current Projects: Akumajo Dracula (X6800) Mega Man 8 (PSX) Super Mario World (SNES) Fury of the Furries (Amiga)
Current Projects: Akumajo Dracula (X6800 - Final Stage) Mega Man X2 (SNES Sigma 2)

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA - 83%)

Offline Grizzly

RE: Fury of the Furries (Amiga)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 11:28:01 am »
Yay, populate the Amiga section :)

I've played that game, it's very nice. I haven't played it that far but it's definitely a game that I  will try again some day. And it's nice to see you mapping it :)

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 02:32:46 pm »
That remidns me of the good old days when I'd browse through my regular computer gaming magazine, Joystick (a french publication), and back in those days, it would features just as many Amiga games as PC ones. I was really envious back then since Amiga games at the times looked and played better than most PC games.

Too bad the Amiga is more complicated to emulate than regular consoles or else I'd be trying to find all those games I used to envy back then.

Oh yeah, and great map by the way ;)

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Grizzly

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 01:21:42 am »
It gets easier to emulate with the continuing progress of WinUAE. The Quickstart option already lets you choose your favourite model and you can play most standard floppy disk games very easily this way. At least it should be so, I really haven't used that option often because I still rely on self-made configurations.

Offline CodyJarrett

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 08:33:46 am »
You can see the maps for Fury of the Furries at the Hall of Light:

http://hol.abime.net/635/gamemap