Author Topic: Mega Man & Hare Hare Yukai  (Read 7658 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Mega Man & Hare Hare Yukai
« on: May 02, 2007, 09:22:18 pm »
I saw this at GoNintendo...

Love how the hand gestures match.

Sheesh, I didn't realize half the Mega Man III bosses were blue...

Offline TerraEsperZ

RE: Mega Man & Hare Hare Yukai
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 09:41:38 pm »
Wow, amazing! Considering that the Mega Man video was almost certainly made from a flash animation, it would be cool to see the original to get rid of all the horrible loss of quality from the conversion.

Also, the quality of the animation for the original one makes me wonder if those aren't actually CGI models either animated with some form of cell shading or which were traced over afterward. I swear I haven't seen any anime where body movements felt so fluid and just plain "right" in a long time.

And going back to that awesome Mega Man animation, here's another one by the same author with the Robot Masters from Mega Man V and VI. I'll also post a montage of it along with its inspiration:

Vid for comparison:

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 07:14:57 pm »
Oh, and an impressive stop-motion version of that first video. For something amateurish, it's really well done.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 09:45:02 pm »
Thanks for the "Embed" boss :) !

---

-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 09:15:48 pm »
So hypnotic...can't stop...rewatching...

My screen width is just right that it shows the videos side by side, and running both at the same time (though this usually requires pausing the first one to compensate for the time that it takes to move to the second movie's play button) looks better than watching the single comparison videos.  I also mute one video or the other.