Author Topic: Ghouls'n Ghosts (SMS)  (Read 12003 times)

Offline Will

RE: Ghouls'n Ghosts (SMS)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 04:57:50 am »
This G&G Fantasy game seems to have been forgotten for a while, I can't imagine how long it will be to join the rest of the collection. If it's okay with you Maxim, I'd like to finish it off, whilst you submit these two (if they're finished) In simple words you started n' I'll finish. If not I'll find something else to play n' map. Are you good with this "n'" slang?

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 05:08:31 pm »
I've always liked the first three games, but the controls are just so hard (like the rest of the games) that I never found it appealing to even try and map them thanks to how difficult it would have been. Hopefully, Ghouls'n Ghost (GEN) and Super Ghouls'n Ghosts (SNES) will be fully mapped someday; better yet, it would rock so hard for the original arcade GnG to be mapped since the graphics are superior to the Genesis' version.

---

Current projects: Ristar-The Shooting Star (Gen), Sonic The Hedgehog (Gen), Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES), Bucky O'Hare (NES)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Maxim

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 06:34:47 am »
Will, you are welcome to continue. Here's a fresh copy of everything I did (not much...)

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

Offline Will

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 01:32:00 pm »
Already today I have finished all six stages making a total of eleven maps. Thanks to your past work Maxim, I managed to complete the rest in short time. Would you like your name to be amongst mine in the first few maps considering that was your work, while I did the finishing touches by adding treasure chest? At least thats one task off your schedule. Enjoy "Lucky Dime Caper".

Offline vorpal86

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 06:18:49 pm »
This is cool. I played the TG16 SGX version the game too. I think that one looks even better than the GENS version. If I recall correctly. It's weird how many ports of this game there were. I guess Capcom manages to do it quite well. Maybe soon I can try and finish up Super Ghouls Stage 2 for snes. That game has a bunch of ever changing terrain in the levels. Grr.

Offline Maxim

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 07:30:41 am »
I guess Will doesn't have to spend as much time working as I do :( Adding treasure chests might be tricky, I seem to remember there's lots of hidden ones.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 04:31:53 pm »
I would wager that Will doesn't have a full-time job...

Last I checked Will has created over 1/8th of all of the maps on VGMaps.com.  o_0

Offline vorpal86

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 05:08:08 pm »
HEH. Go will! He probably has some neat game graphics viewers and that makes things a lot easier. But if not, he still kicks butt! Go Will Goo! :p