Author Topic: Animated .GIFs  (Read 11624 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Animated .GIFs
« on: June 03, 2006, 01:23:32 pm »
I hope your resolution is at least 1280 x 1024.  Or at least 1000 in width.

User posted imageUser posted image

User posted imageUser posted image

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Offline Revned

RE: Animated .GIFs
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 02:23:28 pm »
You posted the bottom one before. I really like the top one. Very fun to watch, and I love how you can follow one ball the entire way.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 02:46:41 pm »
On the ball one, so far I've found three separate little loops.  There's also one person sitting around, though that's easier to spot.

Someone should make an animated Where's Waldo.

Offline Revned

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 09:16:07 pm »
Hmm,  I see 5 of the littler loops, there might be another. I believe the ball that originates from the black hole ends up in the other black hole just to the right.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 09:39:13 pm »
There is a ball that forms out of something labeled AGAR.  Assuming those green beams "push" it, it gets destroyed by a red laser just a bit to the left of where it originated.

There's also a much smaller loop just to the left of where some balls changed to red and back.

There was something else I saw somewhere...hmmm...

Offline Revned

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 09:56:54 pm »
Yes, but it doesn't just form from the AGAR, it grows from a little particle that lands in it after the ball gets destroyed by the laser.

Yep, I also saw the one next to the red balls. Just mentioning it so I can list all 5 that I saw.

There is another loop that goes around the TV that says "NO".

There is a smaller loop at the top of the image, a bit above the AGAR. A ball goes around that circular tube, making only a small detour.

The last one is just to the right of the part with the red balls. It crosses the edge of the image.

Offline bustin98

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 01:01:45 am »
The AGAR looks to be its own little loop.

Looking at those is a little hypnotic.

---

Cool beans