Author Topic: Mario, Donkey Kong, and Yoshi maps  (Read 46501 times)

Offline dbarrier54

Mario, Donkey Kong, and Yoshi maps
« on: June 17, 2006, 08:35:53 pm »
I want you to finish Yoshi's Island World 2 Maps

by next month

2-1 all areas except Areas 1-5

2-2 All Areas

2-3 All Areas

2-4 All Areas

2-5 All Areas

2-6 All Areas

2-7 All Areas

2-8 All Areas

E-2 All Areas

Because I'm making Player's Guides for Nintendo Wii

Offline dbarrier54

RE: Mario, Donkey Kong, and Yoshi maps
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 08:46:00 pm »
What I want to see for NES Is Super Mario Bros. 2 The Lost Levels Unreleased Famicom Version Only for Nintendo Wii even if it's unreleased still is for Wii.

Offline Revned

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 08:54:26 pm »
I seriously doubt anyone will finish it that quickly. Yoshi's Isand is a very difficult game to map, especially if only one person is working on it.

Online TerraEsperZ

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 08:59:32 pm »
Also, since there are only a few active mappers here right now, who no doubt have their own maps going on, your requests are unlikely to be fulfilled. I know I wouldn't consider mapping a game unless I wasn't mapping anything *and* the game suggested interested me. And I second Revned, that game is hell to map. I wouldn't touch it with gloves on.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Revned

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 09:00:04 pm »
Zeric has already mapped the Super Mario All Stars version: https://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/SuperNES/index.htm#SuperMarioAllStars

Offline dbarrier54

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2006, 11:39:41 pm »
I want all mappers to get to work on these maps

Super Mario Bros. 2 The Lost levels NES Maps

Unreleased Famicom Version

more Donkey Kong Country SNES Maps

More Super Mario World 2 SNES Maps

more Donkey Kong Country 2 SNES Maps

more Donkey Kong Country 3 Maps

more Super Mario 64 N64 Maps

Diddy Kong Racing N64 Maps

Yoshi's Story N64 Maps

Donkey Kong 64 Maps

more Paper Mario Maps

Offline Revned

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2006, 12:42:29 am »
Can you please try to sound more gracious? This topic and your previous topics seem more like lists of demands than requests. Aside from Super Mario Bros. 2, all of the games you've listed are very difficult to map. You are asking for hundreds of hours' worth of work. Literally hundreds. I'd like for all of these to be mapped too, but it's just not realistic at the moment.

Online TerraEsperZ

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2006, 10:26:06 am »
At this point dbarrier54, you sound like a troll. We're not a free game mapping service you know, and the constant *demands* you've been making on the last 4 threads will almost garantee that everyone here will ignore you. And if you keep it up and don't even grace us with a response, I'll probably start to sound less civil too.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline dbarrier54

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2006, 12:11:27 pm »
I want all the mappers to get to work on

Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island maps starting at 2-1 area 6 because I want to see all 54 Levels including the Extra Levels

Offline dbarrier54

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2006, 12:19:15 pm »
I want to see the Famicom Version of Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost levels which is only 32 Maps such as

Levels

1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4

2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 2-4

3-1, 3-2, 3-3, 3-4

4-1, 4-2, 4-3, 4-4

5-1, 5-2, 5-3, 5-4

6-1, 6-2, 6-3, 6-4

7-1, 7-2, 7-3, 7-4

8-1, 8-2, 8-3, 8-4

Worlds 9 A, B, C, D are not in the Famicom Version

Because this game is too hard for the USA for these worlds instead it gives 100,000 Points per life left and gives you the normal endings instead

Online TerraEsperZ

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2006, 12:47:21 pm »
This is what, the third time you posted this? And it really doesn't belong on the Social Board.

---

-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Online TerraEsperZ

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2006, 12:51:15 pm »
Man, are you retarded!? We keep telling you that the few mappers here pretty much map what we want and thus requests should really be meant more as *suggestions*. You keep asking for entire map sets for a whole bunch of games which would take a dozen mappers several months of mapping full time to accomplish, and you keep asking for the same maps in every board!

So, you've made some suggestions, and maybe, *maybe* you'll get someone to start something if he/she *feels* like it, but that's the best you can expect. *Especially* since you keep demanding maps as if it was your God-given right to obtain whatever you ask for.

Sheesh! Your social skills really need some work you know...

---

-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline dbarrier54

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 05:03:28 pm »
I need more maps for Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island Every week starting now make 3 maps per week

of Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island I just want more very badly.

Offline dbarrier54

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 05:08:10 pm »
I want to see 3 Famicom version levels of Super Mario Bros. 2 The Lost levels per week too it doesn't have Worlds 9, A, B, C, & D Just worlds 1-8 with 4 Stages in each world

Offline Revned

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 05:09:19 pm »
I guess your old topic got deleted. I'll say it again, Yoshi's Island is very, very hard to map. You're asking for 5 to 10 hours a week of work. Well, you're not even really asking.