Author Topic: Help files?  (Read 13563 times)

Offline StarFighters76

Help files?
« on: June 19, 2006, 12:06:15 am »
New person here!

Now I know normally one would search the help section on rules and karma, except the link to the help files don't work? Anyways, where could I get some info on karma and gold and stuff?

---

Creator of over 350 maps on GameFAQs. ^_^
Creator of over 4,300 maps on GameFAQs!

Offline Grizzly

RE: Help files?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 07:17:40 am »
Welcome to the boards :)

Offline Revned

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 11:00:57 am »
Howdy. Don't look too hard for them; they aren't there. Not much to learn, anyway. You get 1 EXP (Karma) and 5 gold every day you post. If you put your gold in the gold bank it gets 1% interest daily. I think you need to be at a higher level to access the bank, though.

Offline StarFighters76

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 02:17:38 pm »
Thanks!

So what are the levels? I guess that's all I need to know

---

Creator of over 350 maps on GameFAQs. ^_^
Creator of over 4,300 maps on GameFAQs!

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 03:46:03 pm »
Dont' worry if you're lost about levels, EXP, and all the other board features. Ever since its previous incarnation went bottoms up, things have been kind of spotty.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 03:59:46 pm »
I like to have EXP, Levels, and Gold, but it hasn't really come yet to the point where any of that is truly fleshed out.  As long as you can post, that should be good enough, though the EXP and Gold are basically incentives to visit at least once each day.

The forums as of today should finally be readable by guests (I hadn't realized they weren't accessible) though I'm debating whether or not guests should be able to post, or maybe on certain boards.

StarFighters76

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 07:15:21 pm »
Question I am able to post however it still says my account is still inactive what do I do? Thanks a lot I followed every instruction to the letter do I have to wait for a cofirmation e-nail or what?