Author Topic: Gimmick!  (Read 24921 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
RE: Gimmick!
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 08:12:39 am »
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I put the corrected maps up yesterday (before Mega Man II, in fact).  At least I think I did...

I didn't mention it on the news page because isn't this just some kind of correction?  The updates would be ballooned if I included every correction...  Revned's Mega Man game revisions seem to be a massive overhaul, so we decided that was worth a front page mention...

If you really want it mentioned again on the front page I could do that for you...if you really want it.

(Just don't expect me to do this every time someone forgets an item or an enemy or their name on a map!)

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 09:38:47 am »
Naw, I really just wanted to know if you had seen this thread since you seemed really interested in the game. Incidentally, I've been checking the thread on the Acmlm board for more map pictures that might show areas I've missed.

---

Current projects: Bucky O'Hare (NES), Metal Storm (NES), Clock Tower (SNES), Ristar-The Shooting Star (Gen), Sonic The Hedgehog (Gen), Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline RT 55J

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2008, 08:59:48 am »
Link

The editor has been released and it's almost fully functional. I took a look at it and it seems that you're not missing anything in the maps. In any case, this will be a big help to anybody who wants to make animated maps.

---

"its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys" - John Freeman