Author Topic: My Own Music Video  (Read 8705 times)

Offline Will

My Own Music Video
« on: January 29, 2010, 08:24:16 am »
Ever made your own music video? 2 Months ago I made my first and only music video. I call it "Music Video Starring Pepe and Penelope" with Bing Crosby's song "Straight down the Middle".  :)

You can find the music video on YouTube and let me know what you think.

Offline Peardian

• Busy busy
Re: My Own Music Video
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 03:06:10 pm »
I get ideas for some, but never act on them. :(

Example: DKC2 "Assembly Line Apparitions" OC Remix with newspaper-/cardboard-like cutouts of Diddy & Dixie
MM (10%) - SMA3 (33%) - DNS (0%)

Come check out the Nintendo 64 Mapping Workshop!

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 07:24:39 am »
I made one for Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (with Curve's "Hell Above Water") that I'm sure you guys have seen, and I helped my brother with Super Smash Bros. Melee - Special Movie 2...hard to believe that was so many years ago.

I was going to make a Super Smash Bros. Brawl one based on Daft Punk's "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" but then I thought Swingfly's "Something's Got Me Started" would be good.  Certain lines have pretty obvious imagery to go along with them:

"I'm running really fast" - Sonic
"Sound the alarm, ring-a-ling-a-ling-a-ling" - Mr. Game & Watch
"Adults and the children" - Link & Toon Link
"..diddy-diddy-dum..." - Diddy Kong

But of course I have too much on my plate that the free time I have isn't likely going to be making a video.  Still, it might be fun to do something one of these days.  My Adobe Premiere is probably a gazillion versions old now though.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 07:27:34 am by JonLeung »

Offline Will

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 10:53:40 am »
I have made and submitted my second music video entitled "Two Chips & A Miss With Count Basie". This one is pretty short, but the actions match in time to the music tunes.